We use the 3D Converter to convert 3D-objects from other programs into our own 3D format and to save them in the catalogue for 3D-objects. From there we can use them without restrictions in our projects. During the conversion we have many editing options (calculating texture-coordinates, editing materials, creating light sources, etc …).
In this Video-Tutorial we show you how you can use the 3D object converter. Please note that the 3D object converter tool is only available in the product versions cadvilla professional & cadvilla professional plus.
3d Object Converter V6 50 Serial Number
We use the 3D Converter to convert 3D-objects from other programs into our own 3D format and to save them in the catalogue for 3D-objects. From there we can use them without restrictions in our projects. During the conversion we have many editing options (calculating texture-coordinates, editing materials, creating light sources, etc ). Element 3D is a Fast Open GL 3D object based particle Rendering Engine for After. Element 3D v2.2 Crack + Serial Key Free Download - WaresPro from warespro.com. Saved to Things I want as gifts. Element 3D v2.2 Crack + Serial Key Free Download. Element 3D v2.2 Crack + Serial Key Free Download Element 3D v2.2 Crack + Serial Key Full Version. 3D Object Converter 7.0 download page. Download 3dc32700.zip free. 3D Object Converter Size: 2.5Mb. Downloaded: 2,023 times. Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Serial Number Generator redefines digital photography using Healing Brushes that recognize content that removes objects or unwanted details from the image. Multiple choices for sophisticated detail selection are comfortable with the enhanced Smart Selection tool.
The basic workflow:
- The 3D object converter allows you to import 3DS objects from any source, including the internet. The converter supports the following formats:
- cadvilla object file
- 3DS object file (*.3ds)
- Google SketchUp (*.skp)
- Collada (*.dae)
- Autodesk FBX (*.fbx)
- Luxology Modo (*.lxo)
- Cinema 4D (*c4d)
- Polygon object file (*.ply)
- Stereolithography (*.stl)
- VRML 2.0 (*.wrl, *.wrl97, *.vrml)
- DirectX (*.x)
- Caligari trueSpace object file (*.cob, *.scn)
- 3D-DXF object file (*.dxf)
- Amapi object file (*.a3d)
- Lightwave object file (*.lw, *.lwo, *.lwm, *.lwb)
- Wavefront object file (*.obj)
- ArCon object file (*.aco)
- To import an object we select “3D Functions” – “Load 3D Objects“. The 3D converter opens and we select a 3DS object with a left mouse click. After the selection we can take a look at the 3DS object in the preview window.
- When we select a surface of the 3DS object in the preview window, the respective entry in the register to the left of the preview window, gets automatically selected. When we select the single components in the register directly, the associated component gets selected and displayed in the preview window in red colour. If we open the register of a component we can see the corresponding material. If we make a double mouse click on the material, the material editor opens.
- In the material editor we can edit the material of the chosen surface. We can define the colour, texture, transparency, etc. … . After the definition we can press “OK”.
- If a surface is connected with different other surfaces, every change in this surface (if you change for example the colour) will get transferred to the other connected surfaces.
- To select another 3D- view for our object, we can find 5 different view-functions (for example Plan with shadows & textured, Plan textured, Wire frame,…) above the preview window.
- To delete an object (a part) in a 3DS model, we select the object in the preview window and we deselect the respective entry in the register.
- To edit the texture of an object, we select the object and we open in the right upper corner of the preview window the texture properties. Here we can change the texture dimensions, the rotation and the offset.
- To add textures from the catalogue, we open the “Catalogue” – “Materials“. We select one of the textures, press and hold the left mouse button and drag it on the object.
- If we would like to save the object, we select the function “Save object as…” which you can find right above the preview window. We select for example “Catalogue” – “Objects“, we enter a name for the object and after it we press “OK“. (Please note the windows user account control before you save an object).
- Now we can import the object from our catalogue, for example into an existing project.
3d Object Converter 7.0 Serial Number
This post is also available in: German