- 5601msc Price
- 5601 Schertz Pkwy
- 5601 Schertz Pkwy Schertz Tx 78154
- 5601 Scenery Rd Waterford Wisconsin
- 5601 Schertz Pkwy Schertz Texas
- The 5600MSC and 5601MSC Master Sync and Clock Generators are both a broadcast quality, master sync pulse generator (SPG) and a master clock.
- Technical Bulletin 5601MSC+2PS Master Sync and Clock Generators are both a broadcast quality, master sync pulse generator (SPG) and a master clock Each provides all of the synchronizing signals needed in a 21st century TV station or post production facility at the same.
F&F Productions launched its latest mobile truck, which is enabled for native 4K HDR production, with a complete Evertz infrastructure solution.
Evertz 5601MSC Master SPG - Master Clock System including 6 Bi-Level / Tri-Level Sync Outputs. The 5601MSC Master Sync and Clock Generator is a broadcast quality, master sync pulse generator (SPG) and a master clock. It provides all of the synchronizing signals needed in a 21st century TV station or post production facility. The 5601MSC is a fully integrated timing platform that generates all the synchronization signals required in a mobile production facility like GTX-18.
F&F Productions, known for mobile event production including major league sports, network series and entertainment specials, live concerts, and large-scale corporate events for Fortune 500 companies has launched GTX-18, its latest mobile event production truck which is outfitted for 4K HDR event production with a comprehensive Evertz solution.
GTX-18 was conceived to handle 4K HDR production throughout the entire workflow from acquisition to production to distribution. GTX-18 leverages an SDI infrastructure with an Evertz EQX 26 560×1134 SDI router and EMR 192×192 audio router at its core. Evertz’ EQX/EMR routing solution was ideal for GTX-18 with their robust, flexible architectures which enable audio and video routing for both HD and 4K HDR productions.
“Evertz offers a number of different solutions for both SDI and IP based 4K and HDR applications,” says Michael Lewis, Product Manager, Modular Products at Evertz Technologies Limited. “F&F Productions is at the forefront of 4K and HDR mobile event production and GTX-18 is one of the industry’s most advanced mobile event production trucks with an end-to-end 4K HDR workflow. We were pleased to be able to partner with F&F productions and congratulate them on the launch of GTX-18.”
“Mobile event production is an extremely demanding environment requiring a reliable and robust infrastructure,” says Vice President, Engineering, Bill McKechney. “Our Client’s requirements necessitated that GTX-18 be enabled with a native 4K HDR end-to end-workflow. Evertz’ 4K HDR routing and processing solution exceeded our expectations and enabled us to meet the critical requirements of our Clients. We look forward to working with Evertz on future projects.”
In addition, GTX-18 is utilizing Evertz’ 7814UDX-4K for Up/Down/Cross conversion tasks, simplifying signal processing and conversion within GTX-18’s production environment. Signal distribution around the routing core is handled by Evertz 7812DDA2Q downconverting distribution amplifiers with synchronization and timing managed by Evertz’ 5601MSC Master Clock System. The 5601MSC is a fully integrated timing platform that generates all the synchronization signals required in a mobile production facility like GTX-18.
GTX-18 also leverages Evertz’ VistaLINK PRO network management system as well as Evertz’ MAGNUM control and orchestration platform for optimizing operational workflows.
The 5601MSC Master Sync and Clock Generator is a broadcast quality, master sync pulse generator (SPG) and a master clock. It provides all of the synchronizing signals needed in a 21st century TV station or post production facility at the same time as solving the problem of locking the in-house master clock system to the master video sync pulse generator.
A high stability, temperature controlled oscillator, provides the 5601MSC with better than 1.0x10-8 (or 0.01ppm) frequency reference. The free running drift of this 10MHz reference will be less than 0.1Hz (which amounts to less than one millisecond time drift per day). This guarantees that any frequency drift, with time and temperature, will be within the tolerances expected from the best SPGs or master clocks available in the industry. The 5601MSC may also be referenced to an external 5MHz or 10MHz master oscillator if higher stability is required. Both the SPG and the Master Clock section of the 5601MSC may be referenced to high stability time and frequency standards present in the Global Position System (GPS) by adding the GPS option (+GP). The 5601MSC may also be referenced to high stability time and frequency standards present in the Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS) by adding the GPS/GLONASS option (+GPSG).
The SPG section of the 5601MSC provides six timetable reference outputs. These six BNC outputs may be configured to provide independently timed color black (black burst) outputs or independently timed HDTV tri-level sync outputs. Each color black output can optionally carry vertical interval timecode (VITC) on a user specified set of lines. Additionally, each output can provide 10MHz, 5MHz, PAL Subcarrier, NTSC Subcarrier, 1 PPS, 1/1.001 PPS, 6/1.001 PPS, PAL color frame pulse and 48kHz wordclock.
Six independently timetable programmable reference outputs
• Bi–level or Tri–level outputs selectable
• Two independent LTC Time Code outputs (optional IRIG–B)
• LTC Input (optional IRIG–B)
• Reference loop input for video and 10MHz/5MHz references
• GPS option for frequency and time reference (GLONASS option)
• SNTP option for time reference
• 3.58/4.43/5MHz frequency reference output
• 10MHz frequency reference output
• Wordclock output
• Output frequency stability better than 1.0x10–8 (or 0.01ppm)
• Optional modem for time reference dial–up
• 2x GPS–based units will be in time and phase even
when remotely separated by miles
5601 Schertz Pkwy
Time burn–in on all test signal generators
• SMPTE ST 12–2 (RP 188) on HD and 3G test signal generators
• Optional Network Time Protocol (NTP) server support
(NTP requires a time reference such as GPS/GLONASS, modem,
VITC, LTC or SNTP. GPS/GLONASS is the recommended reference)
• Optional PTP/IEEE–1588 master support
• Dual 6 line x 16 character Alphanumeric display, with 10 pushbuttons
• Rack mountable
5601 Schertz Pkwy Schertz Tx 78154
• Optional redundant hot–swappable power supply
• Compatible with dual GPS data fiber receivers and transmitters
• 2x factory presets and 3x user presets available
5601 Scenery Rd Waterford Wisconsin
• VITC reader on reference input for time reference
• Ten Field Pulse is available on NTSC sync outputs
• VistaLINK® control for device configuration and status monitoring
5601 Schertz Pkwy Schertz Texas
• All active components are front panel extractable & serviceable
• Fans are hot–swappable and field serviceable
2 seperate PSUs for redundant power available on request