This Phoenix jailbreak guide works for iOS 9.3.5 on 32-bit iPhone, iPad devices.
Phoenix jailbreak compatible devices:
- iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini1
- Before jailbreaking your iOS 9.3.5 device, backup data with the latest itunes firstly.
- Disable Passcode and Find My iPhone on your device.
BetterHomeDepot also known as Home Depot Jailbreak is released for iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.3.4 versions running all 32-bit devices. So, you cannot jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 and iOS 9.3.6 with this Home Depot is semi tethered jailbreak. This jailbreak was done by the jk9357 team. Online Jailbreak by JailbreakMe. TaiG jailbreak develop by a Chinese hackers team.TaiG jailbreak is a untethered jailbreak tool for iPhone users.Support Devices. IPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s; iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2; iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, 1st gen iPad mini; 5th generation iPod touch (iPod touch 5g) Support.
935 Jailbreak Weebly
Phoenix Jailbreak is a jailbreak tool released by well-known iOS hackers of Siguza and tihmstar. Other contributors are mbazaliy, Luca Todesco, and jk9357. Users can jailbreak all 32-bit devices running iOS 9.3.5 / iOS 9.3.6 using this tool. Oct 14, 2019 3utools jailbreak ios 12.4. Jailbreak your device here this is a older cydia for 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 and IOS 7 beta. Cydia is were you can get themes and tweaks and what is a jailbreak? Currently, iPhone 4s, iPad 2/3, iPod Touch 5 and iPad Mini support iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak, you can flash to iOS 9.3.5 and then jailbreak. This is a Semi-untethered jailbreak. So after reboot, the cydia and tweaks may not take effect, your iDevice is no longer jailbroken. Please restore your iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak as below.
- Download Cydia Impactor to your computer.
- Download Phoenix jailbreak IPA to your computer.
- Connect your iPhone / iPad to computer using a USB cable.
- Start Cydia Impactor, and drag the Phoenix.ipa into Cydia Impactor.
- When Cydia Impactor asks, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Waiting for several minutes, Phoenix jailbreak app will be installed on the home screen of your device.
- On your device, go to Settings > General > Device Management, find and open Phoenix jailbreak app, then tap on “trust”.
- Run Phoenix app on your home screen, and select “Prepare For Jailbreak”. Then begin installation, Select “Use Provided Offsets”.
- Waiting for your device repairing, then Cydia icon will be seen on your home screen. Now your device is jailbroken.
9.3 5 Jailbreak
- This phoenix jailbreak app is a semi-untethered which means whenever reboot your device, you need to run it again and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak” to jailbreak your device again.
- once the phoenix certificate is expired, you need to re-sign and re-sideload it again through Cydia Impactor.