Lightroom 2.7 and Camera Raw 5.7 are now available as final releases on Adobe.com and through the update mechanisms available in Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 2. These updates include camera. Lightroom Classic 7. Die aktuelle Version von Lightroom Classic 7 lautet 7.5.; Lightroom 6. Die aktuelle Version von Lightroom 6 lautet 6.14.; Lightroom 5. Die aktuelle Version von Lightroom 5 lautet 5.7.1. Solved: As a Lightroom license holder, how do I go about updating from Lightroom 5.2 to 5.7.1? I too have contacted Adobe Support where I was able to chat - 9204295.
Well it’s finally here! Adobe has updated Lightroom to version 5.7, which includes a few tweaks, bug fixes and most importantly some updates to camera and lens support, including Canon’s 7D mkII.
Lightroom 5.7 now available
Lightroom 5.7 is now available as a final release on Adobe.com and through the update mechanism in Lightroom 5. The goal of this release is to provide support for additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Updates to Synced Collections:
- Synced collections now show a more prominent share button at the top of the Toolbar. This allows you to quickly share your synced collection with friends, family, and clients using Lightroom web (http://lightroom.adobe.com).
- Comments and likes left on Lightroom web now sync to the Lightroom desktop catalog. Comments and Likes will be shown in the “Comment” panel for synced collections.
- Images with comments and likes will display a badge indicating that there are comments and a colored badge to indicate that there are unread comments.
Integrated a utility to import images from Apple Aperture and Apple iPhoto libraries into Lightroom:
- Previously available as a separate and downloadable plug-in, this utility has now been integrated into Lightroom 5.7
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.7
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon PowerShot G7 X
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS
- Casio EX-100PRO
- Fujifilm X30
- Fujifilm X100T
- Fujifilm X-T1 Graphite Silver
- Leaf Credo 50
- Leica D-Lux (Typ 109)
- Leica M-P
- Leica V-Lux (Typ 114)
- Leica X (Typ 113)
- Nikon D750
- Olympus PEN E-PL7
- Olympus STYLUS 1s
- Panasonic DMC-CM1
- Panasonic DMC-GM1S
- Panasonic DMC-GM5
- Panasonic DMC-LX100
- Pentax K-S1
- Pentax QS-1
- Samsung NX1
- Sony ILCE-5100
- Sony ILCE-QX1
Newly supported cameras for Tethered Capture in Lightroom 5.7
- Nikon D4S
- Nikon D810
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 5.7
|Apple||iphone 6 Plus|
|Canon EF||SIGMA 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM C014|
|Canon EF||SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM S014|
|Canon EF||Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8|
|Canon EF||Zeiss Otus 1.4/85 ZE|
|Fujifilm X||Fujifilm X100T|
|Fujifilm X||HandeVision IBELUX 40mm F0.85|
|GoPro||Hero4 Black Edition|
|GoPro||Hero4 Silver Edition|
|Leica M||Leica SUMMARIT-M 35 mm f/2.4 ASPH|
|Leica M||Leica SUMMARIT-M 50 mm f/2.4|
|Leica M||Leica SUMMARIT-M 75 mm f/2.4|
|Leica M||Leica SUMMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.4|
|Leica M||SLR Magic 50mm T0.95 Hyperprime Cine Lens|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 12mm F5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar ASPH.|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar II ASPH.|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 21mm F1.8 Ultron ASPH.|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 21mm F4 Color Skopar|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 25mm F4 Color Skopar|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 28mm F2 Ultron|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 35mm F1.2 Nokton II ASPH.|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 35mm F1.4 Nokton Classic|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 35mm F2.5 Color Skopar|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 40mm F1.4 Nokton Classic|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 50mm F1.1 Nokton|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 50mm F1.5 Nokton|
|Leica M||Voigtlander VM 75mm F1.8 Heliar|
|Leica S||Leica SUMMICRON-S 100 mm f/2 ASPH.|
|Nikon F||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED|
|Nikon F||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f2.8E FL ED VR|
|Nikon F||SIGMA 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM C014|
|Nikon F||SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM S014|
|Nikon F||Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8|
|Nikon F||Voigtlander SL 40mm F2 Ultron ASPHERICAL|
|Nikon F||Voigtlander SL 40mm F2 Ultron ASPHERICAL Close-up Lens|
|Nikon F||Zeiss Otus 1.4/85 ZF.2|
|Pentax||HD PENTAX-DA 645 28-45mm F4.5 ED AW SR|
|Pentax||HD PENTAX-DA 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR|
|Pentax||HD PENTAX-DA 20-40mm F2.8-4 Limited|
|Sigma||SIGMA 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM C014|
|Sigma||SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM S014|
|Sony Alpha||SIGMA 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM C014|
|Sony Alpha||SIGMA 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM A013|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-70mm F3.5-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 55-200mm F4-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 300mm F2.8 G SSM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 500mm F4 G SSM|
|Sony E||HandeVision IBELUX 40mm F0.85|
|Sony E||SLR Magic 50mm F0.95 Hyperprime Lens|
|Sony E||Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS|
|Sony E||Sony FE PZ 28-135mm F4 G OSS|
|Sony E||Zeiss Loxia Biogon T* 2/35|
|Sony E||Zeiss Loxia Planar T* 2/50|
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.7
- The crop overlay displayed an intermediate step when progressing through images in the filmstrip with overlay displayed.
- The lens profile for the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 would not auto-select when using Lens Profile Corrections.
- ICC profiles resulted in incorrectly clipped shadows and blacks in Lightroom. Note that this is related to the issue identified here and only occurs on Mac OSX 10.9 and later
- Fixed crash when rapidly adding corrections with the Spot Removal tool.
- Improved quality of Camera Matching color profiles for the Nikon D810. Fixes visible banding issues with the Camera Standard, Camera Vivid, Camera Landscape, and Camera Monochrome profiles.
- Context menu (right click on PC or control+click on Mac) was disabled for images contained in Lightroom mobile collections.
- Fixed issue that prevented Lightroom 5 from reading Photoshop Elements 13 libraries.
- Cover images set by Lightroom mobile were sometimes incorrectly reset by Lightroom desktop.
- Sync with Lightroom mobile sometimes stalled when asset is added to same album on both LrM and LrD and later deleted
- Resolved issue that caused Lightroom to crash when creating a Print and saving it to a mounted DVD directly inside Lightroom.
- Publishing images to Behance using the Behance Publish Service has been restored.
Win – http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5853
Adobe Lightroom Update 5.7 Sierra
- Nov 21, 2016
- Lightroom Experience
- Lightroom Version
- Lightroom Version
- Lightroom 5
- Operating System
- Windows 10
Adobe Lightroom Update 5.7 Firefox
So way back in the day, somebody gave me Lightroom 4 which I used for a number of years. In 2016, I bought a Nikon d5300 and found out lr4 doesn't support raw files from the Nikon d5300. So I bought a Lightroom 5 update and everything was perfect for a few years, until now, I have a new laptop. I re-installed Lightroom 4 and then the Lightroom 5 update to my new laptop. But here's the catch: the update reads 5.2 on my new computer but on my old one it's 5.7.1. And the 5.2 version doesn't support the raw files from my d5300. I'm unsure why it's only 5.2 on my new laptop. My guess is that's what I bought and I updated it to the 5.7 for free back when Adobe was still offering updates. But they don't do that anymore which is really frustrating! My question is, is there any way to get the Lightroom 5.7 on my new laptop since I do have it on my old laptop? Is there any way to transport it? Thanks to anyone who can help.