The add-on Anno 1404 – Venice convinces everybody across the board! Unlike the corresponding main game Anno 1404 this extension presents no extensive campaign, but 15 challenging scenarios that are characterized by spontaneity and variety. No wonder: Each scenario focuses on different aspects such as adventure, diplomacy, logistics, construction, war or peace. Anno 1404 Storyline The campaign begins when the player is sent to administer a fief granted to him by the Emperor, in the Occident. The Emperor is unwell and Lord Richard Northburgh, cousin and treasurer of the Emperor, is building a magnificent Cathedral to pray for the Emperor's health.
- 1 Description 1.1 Winning conditions 2 Guides 2.1 Economic victory 2.1.1 Introduction 2.1.2 Exploration and planning 2.1.3 Peasant level 2.1.4 Citizen level 2.1.5 Patrician level 2.1.6 Nobleman level 2.1.7 Endgame 126.96.36.199 Cannon Positions & Oriental warships 2.2 Military victory 2.2.1 Islands and new settlements 2.2.2 Opponents 2.2.3 Building your ship fleet 2.2.4 Fighting with ships 2.2.5.
- PC Anno 1404 Gold Edition is a Miscellaneous game, developed by Related Designs and published by Ubisoft, which was released in Asia in 2010. 2011 - Anno 2070 PC, PC Developed by Related Designs in collaboration with Blue Byte, Anno 2070 takes place in a near-future environment where climate change has forced humanity to adapt to rising sea.
|Game name||Anno 1404|
|First released on|
|Genres||Adventure, Real Time Strategy (RTS), Simulator, Strategy|
|Age ratings||PEGI Seven · ESRB T (Drug Reference, Mild Language, Mild Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Blood)|
|Game modes||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Developer(s)||Blue Byte Software, Related Designs|
|Platform(s)||PC, NDS, Wii|
|Rating||0/10 (0 votes) Submit your rating to get +1 XP|
Anno 1404 Summary
Anno 1404 releases
|North America||Tuesday 23rd of June 2009||PC (Microsoft Windows)|
|North America||Tuesday 23rd of June 2009||Nintendo DS|
|North America||Tuesday 23rd of June 2009||Wii|
|Europe||Thursday 25th of June 2009||PC (Microsoft Windows)|
|Europe||Thursday 25th of June 2009||Nintendo DS|
|Europe||Thursday 25th of June 2009||Wii|
Anno 1404 screenshots
Note: This game is also titled Anno 1404.
Anno 1404 TutorialAchievements
1. Rename your ship to one of the following names to get ten gems and an achievement:
- Ghost Ship
- Heart of Gold
- Red Five
- USS Enterprise
2. Rename your ship to one of the following names to get ten gems and an achievement:
- Basin City
- BonanzaCreek (will also give you title of 'Cheater') Gotham
3. Set the system date to one of the following to get ten gems, an achievement, and the corresponding title:
- April 14th: 'Anno 1404 fan' title
- March 15th: '1503 A.D. fan' title
- February 16th: '1602 A.D. fan' title
- January 17th: '1701 A.D. fan' title
4. Start a game between 3:00 to 05:00 a.m. in the morning to get ten gems and an achievement.
5. Play the game on November 11th at 11:11 a.m. to get ten gems and an achievement.
You can earn other achievements by doing the following tasks:
- Build 1,000 peasant houses in a game.
- Play a continuous game for 24 hours.
- Take more than 500 screenshots.
- Spend 1 hour in Post Card view.
- Play 2 hours in close camera perspective.
- Play 10 hours in medium camera perspective.
- Play 20 hours in distant camera perspective.
- Pause the world 250 times.
- Destroy 2,500 enemy ships.
- Accelerate the game for one hour.
Anno 1404 Trainer
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding medal. Quest medals are only available in gold. Other medals have three tiers of bronze, silver, and gold. Medals are classified into four different categories: Diplomacy, Economy, Scenarios, and General inhabitants.
Anno 1404 Venice Player Scenarios
- Badge of Honor: Get 1,000, 5,000, and 10,000 Honor points (Economy).
- Brooch of the High Council: Attain the 'High Concil' achievement (Diplomacy).
- Cross of the Metropolis: Achieve Metropolis status in an Easy, Medium, and Hard map (Economy).
- Imperial seal: Successfully complete the Easy, Medium, and Hard campaigns (General).
- Medal of Mammon: Get 250,000, 500,000, and 1 million gold coins (Economy).
- Medal of the Elector: Win the 'Elector' scenario (Scenarios).
- Medallion of the People: Get 1000, 10,000, and 50,000 inhabitants settled (Diplomacy).
- Metal of the Diplomat: Win the 'Diplomat' scenario (Scenarios).
- Metal of the General: Win the 'General' scenario (Scenarios).
- Metal of the Guild Master: Win the 'Guild Master' scenario (Scenarios).
- Metal of the Imperator: Win the 'Imperator' scenario (Scenarios).
- Metal of the Master Builder: Win the 'Master Builder' scenario (Scenarios).
- Navy Cross: Get 15, 30, and 50 ships sunk (Diplomacy).
- Nobel Insignia: Get 1,000, 5,000, and 10,000 Noblemen settled (Diplomacy).
- Order of the Keepers: Attain the 'Order of the Keepers' achievement (General).
- Order of the Knights of the Grail: Attain the 'Gold Ship' achievement (General).
- Order of the Treasures: Get 100, 500, and 999 tons of goods in a warehouse (Economy).
- Seal of the Orient: Get 1,000, 5,000, and 10,000 Envoys settled (Diplomacy).
- Time Medal: Get 10, 100, and 500 houses on one profile (General).