This Phoenix jailbreak guide works for iOS 9.3.5 on 32-bit iPhone, iPad devices.
IPad from this video: This is my second channel: SO in this video I will show you how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 an. Update: Untether for Home Depot jailbreak iOS 9.1 – 9.3.4 released! Can jailbreak iOS 9.3.5? As I said above, Home Depot can not be used to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 firmware. But, the developer of that tool recently demoed iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak as well. He shows off Cydia iOS 9.3.5 on iPhone 4S device successfully. You can follow full story bellow.
Phoenix jailbreak compatible devices:
- iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini1
- Before jailbreaking your iOS 9.3.5 device, backup data with the latest itunes firstly.
- Disable Passcode and Find My iPhone on your device.
- Download Cydia Impactor to your computer.
- Download Phoenix jailbreak IPA to your computer.
- Connect your iPhone / iPad to computer using a USB cable.
- Start Cydia Impactor, and drag the Phoenix.ipa into Cydia Impactor.
- When Cydia Impactor asks, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Waiting for several minutes, Phoenix jailbreak app will be installed on the home screen of your device.
- On your device, go to Settings > General > Device Management, find and open Phoenix jailbreak app, then tap on “trust”.
- Run Phoenix app on your home screen, and select “Prepare For Jailbreak”. Then begin installation, Select “Use Provided Offsets”.
- Waiting for your device repairing, then Cydia icon will be seen on your home screen. Now your device is jailbroken.
Ios 9.3.5 Jailbreak Pc
Best Jailbreak For Ios 9.3.5
Phoenix Jailbreak For Ios 9.3.5
- This phoenix jailbreak app is a semi-untethered which means whenever reboot your device, you need to run it again and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak” to jailbreak your device again.
- once the phoenix certificate is expired, you need to re-sign and re-sideload it again through Cydia Impactor.