- D3dx940.dll errors are associated with problems with “Microsoft DirectX” due to the fact that D3dx940.dll is one of many files that are required to function and to be in its right place, in order for “Microsoft DirectX” to work properly.
- About D3DX940.dll errors. When an application requires D3DX940.dll, Windows will check the application and system folders for this.dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install D3DX940.dll.
- Microsoft Corporation. Direct3D 9 Extensions. E e a 5 e 4 2 8 c e 6 3 8 0 4 f 9 b 1 2 d 2 1 c 9 7 b 5 9 6 8 f. 7 7 a 7 f 4 8 f 4 b d b 7 e 6 6 e d 5 e 5 2 4 b b 8 8 7 9 e 3 d a 0 d 6 c.
- Are you having trouble because of some d3dx940.dll is missing error? Are your trying to install some Game/Program and it’s just not running because of that.
- Direct3D 9 Extensions
If you’re playing a game on Windows, there’s a very good chance that it’s using the DirectX 3D API to run the game. Sometimes though, errors can occur that render the API inoperative, like a missing DLL file, for example. In this article, we’ll show you what a D3dx940.dll missing error is, and how to fix it when it pops up on your screen.
You are running: Windows XP
DLL file found in our DLL database.
The update date of the dll database: 06 Dec 2020
Click “Download Now” to get the PC tool that comes with the d3dx9_40.dll. The utility will automatically determine missing dlls and offer to install them automatically. Being an easy-to-use utility, it is is a great alternative to manual installation, which has been recognized by many computer experts and computer magazines. Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup, restore of your windows registry for FREE. Full version must be purchased. It supports such operating systems as Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista (64/32 bit).
File Size: 3.04 MB, Download time: < 1 min. on DSL/ADSL/Cable
Since you decided to visit this page, chances are you’re either looking for d3dx9_40.dll file, or a way to fix the “d3dx9_40.dll is missing” error. Look through the information below, which explains how to resolve your issue. On this page, you can download the d3dx9_40.dll file as well.Popular dll files
- vcruntime140.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- msvcp140.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- d3dcompiler_43.dll - Direct3D HLSL Compiler
- xlive.dll - Games for Windows - LIVE DLL
- lame_enc.dll - MP3 Encoder.
- d3dx9_43.dll - Direct3D 9 Extensions
- binkw32.dll - RAD Video Tools
- msvcp120.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- msvcr110.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- x3daudio1_7.dll - 3D Audio Library
- initpki.dll - Installation och konfigurering av Microsoft Trust
- spinf.dll - Windows SPINF
- win32_tpm.dll - TPM WMI Provider
- marscore.dll - Microsoft Help Center Shell
- wimgapi.dll - Windows Imaging Library
- ndproxystub.dll - Network Diagnostic Engine Proxy/Stub
- kbdfo.dll - Færoese Keyboard Layout
- sccore.dll - Scripting Components Core (32 bit)
- osbaseln.dll - Service Reporting API
- miutils.dll - Management Infrastructure
|OS:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Download D3DX9_40.dll (4.18M) →|
If you have an error related to D3DX9_40.dll, check there is a file on the computer. Dll usually should be in the folder
C:WindowsSysWOW64 or in the application folder in which the error occurs. If you don't know, what is DLL - read wikipedia article about Microsoft Dynamic-link library
How to install D3DX9_40.dll file?
- In Windows Mouse Click Start (Bottom Left) and Search for Run and Mouse Click on Run
- Type CMD and Mouse Click Ok
- In the black window write:
regsvr32 D3DX9_40.dlland then press Enter
- It will only take a few seconds to install and you will get a message when it is finished.
You might have to restart the computer if you are still getting DLL errors
RegSvr32.exe has the following command-line options:
Regsvr32 [/u] [/n] [/i[:cmdline]] D3DX9_40.dll
DLL errors can be caused by bugs, out-of-date device drivers. To troubleshoot this possibility, update the drivers for all of the hardware devices installed in your computer. Device drivers for OEM systems can be obtained from the system manufacturer's Web site or from your own disk which included when purchasing your computer. Snappy Driver Installer is powerful program to install missing drivers and update old drivers.