Nintendo switch Emulator (e3DSx) allows you to play switch Games on your PC, Android,iOS or Mac. Download and play hundreds of supported 3DS Roms for free! Download Citra an Nintendo 3DS Emulator and play Nintendo 3DS games on Windows, Android, Mac & Linux. Linux, Mac OS X, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSV mGBA is a new generation of Game Boy Advance emulator. The project started in April 2013 with the goal of being fast enough to run on lower end hardware than other emulators support, without sacrificing accuracy or portability. For Mac users: In the Emulation menu, choose Emulation Show Emulation Settings. Then in the Emulation Settings panel, select Dynamic Recompiler. To keep JIT as the default setting, click ‘Save Settings as Default’. WiFi not emulated and not supported!! We won’t make a 3DS/2DS emulator. Download Nintendo DS ROMs for Free and Play⭐Best Nintendo DS Emulator Games⭐on your PC, Mac or Mobile Phone. Trust and transparency is important to us. It takes a lot of work to build, maintain, and improve a site like this and all the wonderful content you're about to enjoy.
- See All Results For This Question
- Nintendo Ds Emulator Mac Os X
- RetroArch For Android / Windows
- DraStic For Android
Nintendo emulators have been in the market for a while and they seem to get better with time. These emulators bring back your favorite childhood Nintendo video games right to your iPhone, iPad or Mac. You can now relive your favorite games without having to look for the classic Nintendo consoles.
To play Nintendo games seamlessly, you will need a good Nintendo DS emulator. However, with a wide range of emulators available, it can be a challenge to find the best. We have handpicked the best DS emulator for your iPhone or Mac device.
Drastic DS emulator
This application allows you to Nintendo DS games with the highest speed. It comes with a MOGA support which is a user friendly and reliable NDS emulator. Other benefits you will get from the emulator include:
- Increasing the resolution and enabling 3D
- You can use it on both in portrait and Landscape screen modes.
- Can manage more than a thousand cheat codes
- The application can save the game any moment and resume whenever needed.
- It offers plenty of control options with sync option for Google Drive or external game controls.
GBA4iOS makes it possible to play Game Boy Advance games straight on your iPhone. This emulator supports older games and boasts of simple functionality and faster performance. Some features have been added as a result of the latest update which includes; Dropbox sync, AirPlay, and cheats.
GBA4ios is available through open source code with the support for GB and GBC games. A recent update to this emulator has added the support for the latest iPhone models. Other features are URL Scheme GBC, GB support, Dropbox support, Controller Skins, Multiplayer support, cheat codes, and the ability to save states.
iNDS Emulator is available on iOS devices as long as they are running iOS 9 and above. However, your device needs to be jailbroken in order to use this emulator. Due to many features provided by the emulator and graphics required to run it, it isn’t compatible with devices older than the iPhone 5 or those with less than 256MB RAM.
NDS4ios is one of the most popular DS emulators for PC. Unlike other emulators, you can’t download it from the app store. Nevertheless, you can install NDS4ios using apps like TuTuApp, through the use of the IPA file.
You can also use other alternative sources that are available. The performance of this application is excellent. Besides, it’s a good option for playing NDS games in 2D. 3D games, on the other hand, are often slow and lagging.
This application is perfect for those who possess old computers and want to enjoy NDS games. It doesn’t consume a lot of resources on your computer but it will run the downloaded games effectively. It doesn’t have a great user interface, but gamers find it easy to set up and use. To load a certain game, you right-click on it and prompt the emulator to run it.
You can’t attach a joystick to your machine to play with Duos. The quality of sound and compatibility with different devices make this one of the best emulators for Nintendo.
No Cash GBA emulator (No$GBA)
No$GBA has the ability to run most demanding DS games without problems on different devices. Unlike other emulators that are resource intensive, this software doesn’t require too much resources. The best part is that these requirements don’t hinder its graphics performance.
It features gamepad support, several ROMs reading options, and multiplayer support.
DeSmuMe Emulator is among the best Nintendo DS emulator. It is compatible with several devices including PC and iOS. With it, you can play commercial and homebrew games without delay and collisions.
It features a perfect sound reproduction for NDS ROMs which can be downloaded from Romsmania, which is the largest and best online resource hosting the best ROMs. You can make your game enjoyable and real by trying features like external gamepad support and cheat code.
If you are looking for the best Nintendo DS emulators, then hopefully you have enjoyed trying out some of the emulators we have listed above. If you have any ideas or suggestions, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section.
If you don’t have a Nintendo 2DS at your disposal, but you want to play 2DS Games, you will need something called 2DS Emulator. There are a ton of emulators available for all sorts of devices, but today I will show you how you can get 2DS Emulator for Android, iPhone, Windows PC, and Mac. For the ease of you, I will break this tutorial down into multiple parts so you can navigate through them using the links given below.
- 1 What is a 2DS Emulator?
- 1.2 2DS Emulator for iPhone
What is a 2DS Emulator?
An Emulator is a program that allows you to run programs or games that were not built for your particular device. For example, if you want to play a GameBoy games on your iPhone, you will need a Gameboy Emulator that can run those game ROMs on your iPhone. In other words, an Emulator allows you to convert any program built for 1 OS to another.
To Emulate a Nintendo DS game on your device, you will need a DS Emulator. Same for Android on a PC or a XBox emulator for Android. Now let’s see how you can get a 2DS Emulator on any of the following devices.
Best 2DS Emulator for Android
As I said in the intro of this tutorial, there are a ton of emulators out there, and the best emulator is the one that you like the most. It is a personal decision in other words. I will tell you how to get Nintendo 2DS Emulator on your Android phone which I think is the best emulator.
The Emulator of my choice is called HappyChick which is an All in one emulator for all of your needs. It is not an Emulator, but it has all the emulators inside it, and you will not need to search for the emulators for different games separately.
- To download the 2DS Emulator and get it working, you will need to go to Settings of your Android phone.
- Now navigate to the “Security” section and here you will want to enable the “Unknown Sources” option. This will allow you to install apps and games that are not coming from the PlayStore.
- After that, open the internet browser of your choice and visit this site. www.happychick.hk
- On the next page, you will see a page where all the features of this emulator store are mentioned. At the bottom of the page, you will see the Download button.
- Press the download button, and the download will start. You might see a popup saying that this file might harm your phone, just ignore that popup.
- After that, Open the APK file and install it on your Android device. After that, open the app, and you will see a Chinese screen with two buttons, Agree Or Disagree. Press the Agree button, and the app will open.
- Once you are inside the app, you will need to search for a 2ds game you want to play on your Android phone. As a result of the search, you will see a list of games with the game type and the language of that game.
- Find the game you want to play and select it. On the next page, you will see a page with download button at the bottom end of the display. Press the download button, and the game will start downloading.
- You will notice that two files are being downloaded. That is because the Happychick is downloading the game as well as the emulator needed to run that game. For example, here I download Mario Kart, and the 2DS emulator is also being downloaded.
- Once both of the files are downloaded, Open the “Play” section from inside the HappyChick app, and there you will see your game that you downloaded.
Other than it works without root, the best feature of HappyChick is that you don’t have to download any Emulators or Game ROMs separately. All you have to do is repeat the steps to download any game.
2DS Emulator for iPhone
iPhone is a bit trickier than Android because unlike Google, Apple doesn’t officially allow emulators on iPhone and you have to jailbreak your iPhone or go through some tricks to get the emulators of your choice working. There are several 2DS Emulators available from different developers like NDS4iOS that you can get without jailbreak from here. But in this tutorial, I will show you how to get HappyChick that has 2DS Emulator built-in along with all of the other emulators.
Installing emulators on iPhone gets a lot easier with Jailbreak. There is no need to re-sign the emulator, and the app doesn’t require any certificate from Apple. Hence it doesn’t get revoked.
See All Results For This Question
- All you have to do is Click here using Safari browser, and your iPhone will take you to Cydia where you will be asked to for permission. Allow the addition of the source in Cydia and click “Return to Cydia” once the source is added successfully.
- Next, you will need to search for HappyChick in Cydia and install it just like any other Cydia app.
- After that, you will see Happy Chick icon on the home screen of your iPhone. From here, the installation of 2DS Emulator is straightforward. Just search for any 2DS game and press the “Get” button next to the game of your choice.
- You can see the download progress of the game from the Downloads section.
- Once the download is done, open the “My Games” section and see from there you can launch any 2DS game.
Downloading 2DS Emulators on iPhone without jailbreak is a little tricky, and it might stop working after a couple of days. You can also play 2DS Games on NDS4iOS emulator, you can download it without jailbreak from here, but for Happy Chick, you can download using the steps given below.
Nintendo Ds Emulator Mac Os X
- Open this link in Safari and go to the “Regular” tab on the landing page.
- Press the download button as shown in the image below and allow the installation from the popup.
- Next up you will need to press the home button and wait for the installation to finish. Once the TuTuapp icon is available on the home screen, you will need to trust the developer profile from Settings.
- Open Settings > General > Profiles and here you will need to trust the developer profile for TuTuapp.
- After that, you will need to open the tutuapp and from there search for a full stop.
- This will open the list of all the apps that have a Chinese name. From that list, you can find the Happy Chick icon and download it using the Green download button.
- After the installation, the download method of 2DS emulator is same as mentioned in the with jailbreak method.
2DS Emulator for Windows PC
The best NDS Emulator for Windows PC is called iDeaS. Notice the Capital D and S? This is a pretty basic emulator which allows you to run any NDS ROM on your PC. The drawback of this emulator is that you have to download the ROMs separately from the internet.
I highly recommend you only to download those ROMs that you have purchased officially from Niantic store. If you download any other game, it will come under the radar of piracy, and I don’t take any responsibility for any action you do.
RetroArch For Android / Windows
Download the Emulator using the link given above, and you can use it for any 2DS or 3DS game file. Just Click the File menu and select Open.
2DS Emulator for Mac OS
If you are running a Mac computer, then there are not a lot of emulators for that, but I have found a 2DS Emulator that works fine. The only drawback of this emulator is that you will need to download the ROMs separately and load it from the ROM file by yourself.
- Download the 2DS Emulator DMG file from this link and once the emulator is downloaded, you will need to Double-Click it from the Downloads section.
- After that, you will need to drag the DeSmuME file and drop it into the Applications folder.
- You might need to enter your Mac Password for the installation to complete.
- Now you can open it from the LaunchPad. Don’t forget to delete the DMG file from the downloads section.
- The last step is to download the ROMs of your favorite games and run in inside the 2DS Emulator for Mac.
DraStic For Android
To conclude, I can say that Emulators are a great way of playing your favorite 2DS games without purchasing a Nintendo DS. If you found this tutorial useful and you were able to play run your favorite games on Android, iPhone, Windows PC or Mac OS using these 2DS Emulators.