- Features Microsoft office 2008 for Mac. The Microsoft office 2008 edition for Mac systems had a great advantage that the features that were added along with the Mac version seamlessly worked with any type of Mac systems and did not require special needs to work the software through.
- Download SoftMaker Office Download the free 30-day trial version and test it thoroughly. For any Mac running macOS 10.11 or newer. For 32-bit Windows systems. 64-bit version; For Windows 7, 8, 10 and Windows Server starting with 2008 R2. Compatible with Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Terminal Server.
Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing.
|Download Name||Date Added||Speed|
|Office 2008 For Mac HDTV||04-Nov-2020||2,214 KB/s|
|Office 2008 For Mac Download||04-Nov-2020||2,753 KB/s|
|Office 2008 For Mac KeyGen||03-Nov-2020||2,145 KB/s|
|Office 2008 For Mac Torrent||31-Oct-2020||2,646 KB/s|
|Office 2008 For Mac (2020) Retail||25-Oct-2020||2,786 KB/s|
Showing 6 download results of 6 for Office 2008 For Mac
Take advantage of our limited time offer and gain access to unlimited downloads for FREE! That's how much we trust our unbeatable service. This special offer gives you full member access to our downloads. Take the DownloadKeeper.com tour today for more information and further details!
It's best if you avoid using common keywords when searching for Office 2008 For Mac. Words like: crack, serial, keygen, free, full, version, hacked, torrent, cracked, mp4, etc. Simplifying your search will return more results from the database.
Design and Layout © 2020 DownloadKeeper. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to this site's feed ››
Add to Google Toolbar ››
Submit News ››
Help, Guides, and News on making the Switch To Apple Macintosh Computers
How to Switch
How to Switch
Microsoft announces Office 2008 Free Trial - releases updates for Office 2008 and Office 2004 to patch Excel vulnerabilities
- Download and install Office 2008 for Mac Trial Edition.
- Activate your trial software with a free trial product key sent to your email.
- Use Office 2008 Trial Edition for up to 30 days
Office 2008 and Office 2004 updates
According to the following security bulletin, Microsoft Office for Mac 2008 12.1.7 Update and Microsoft Office for Mac 2004 11.5.4 Update patch several vulnerabilities that could be exploited due to vulnerabilities in Microsoft Excel:
Office 2008 Compatible In Mac
'This security update resolves a privately reported and a publicly disclosed vulnerability. The vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if the user opens a specially crafted Excel file. An attacker who successfully exploited these vulnerabilities could take complete control of an affected system. An attacker could then install programs; view, change, or delete data; or create new accounts with full user rights. Users whose accounts are configured to have fewer user rights on the system could be less impacted than users who operate with administrative user rights.'
From the Guides
What is Lion?
What is Disk Utility?
Download Microsoft Office 2008 For Mac Trial Version
What is Boot Camp Assistant?
What is Snow Leopard?
What is Airport Utility?
What is Activity Monitor?
Quickly navigate to the Utilities folder
What are Utilities?
Forward delete on a Mac keyboard
Show or Hide Sidebar items via Preferences
Determine which updates have been installed by Software Update
Disable automatic updates in Software Update
Manually run Software Update on Mac OS X Leopard
Download Microsoft Office 2008
Different ways to launch a Mac OS X Application
Expose for Apple keyboards that have volume controls on F9, F10, and F11
What is MobileMe Gallery?
What is iWeb?
What is iMovie?
Download Mac Office 2011
What is iPhoto?
Microsoft Office For Mac Trial
- What is Lion?
- What is Mac OS X?
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
- Choose Your Mac
- The Mac Models
- What are Utilities?
- What is Disk Utility?
- What is Boot Camp Assistant?
- What is Snow Leopard?
- What is Airport Utility?
- What is Activity Monitor?
- Quickly navigate to the Utilities folder
- Expose for Apple keyboards that have volume controls on F9, F10, and F11
- Forward delete on a Mac keyboard
- Show or Hide Sidebar items via Preferences
- Customize the Sidebar - Hide and Show
- Finder and Sidebar - an Ideal Combination
Copyright © 2011 Switch To A Mac · All rights reserved. · All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.