This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to expand this page by adding an image or additional information.
- Download Emperor: Battle for Dune v1.07 patch (German). Addresses a few gameplay and multiplayer issues for.
- New to Emperor: Battle for Dune is the subhouse system, which has every player choose up to two of five subhouses (Fremen, The Guild, Ix, Sardaukar, and Tleilaxu), each giving a unique building and two units to be used alongside the core house arsenals. Natural events like tornadoes are introduced, which can often shift the balance on the map.
Emperor Battle For Dune 1 08 Patch free download - Battle Realms, Apple Safari, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 1.1 patch, and many more programs.
Emperor: Battle for Dune
|Windows||June 12, 2001|
- 2Essential improvements
- 3Game data
- 6Audio settings
- 8Other information
Emperor Battle For Dune Windows 7 Patch Download
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see Availability for affected versions).
|Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty||1992|
|Emperor: Battle for Dune||2001|
|Frank Herbert's Dune||2001|
- Dune Wiki - The Duniverse
- Dune2K.com - A major Dune fansite with an active community
|Retail ||SafeDisc v2 DRM[Note 1] (removed with the official Install Fix) |
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see above for affected versions).
- Patch 1.09 updates the game to the latest version.
Skip intro videos
|Delete/rename video files|
Delete or rename the file
Lag fix in Windows 8/10
|Follow the procedure|
The game lags terribly in modern operating systems, such as Windows 8 and 10. In order to fix this, you have to use 'dgVoodoo 2' by Dege. Follow the instructions in this video (Dark Ruler fix). The game will now run at 60 FPS in Windows 8 and 10. (Note: the program may be detected as malware; the developer of the program (Dege) asserts that it's merely a false positive).
- Download dgVoodoo2 and unpack it.
- Locate the file 'dgVoodooSetup.exe' inside the MS folder.
- Copy and paste the files in the base game directory. By default it's 'C:/Westwood/Emperor'.
- Run 'dgVoodooSetup.exe' in the game base folder.
- An application will open: select your appropriate graphics card from the drop down menu in 'Adapters to use/enable'; in 'Apperance,' choose 'Centered'. Now click on the 'DirectX' tab above. New options will appear: input '512 MB' in the 'VRAM' menu. Deselect 'dgVoodoo watermark'. Click on the 'apply' button, then press 'OK.'
- Run the game. Notice the main menu will still lag, but the game itself will run fine.
Playing without the CD
|Follow the procedure|
- Install the game.
- Install Patch 1.09.
- Download the official Install Fix.
- Extract the file
EMPEROR.EXE from the Install Fix archive and copy it to
<path-to-game>, overwriting the old file.
- Copy the contents of the game disks 2, 3, and 4 into separate folders in the games directory, e.g. CD2, CD3, and CD4.
- Edit the file
<path-to-game>resource.cfg. Look for the following section, where the letter
X: represents the drive you installed the game from:
8. Replace the letter
X: with the respective folders for each disk, e.g.Make sue you do the same for the Movies files as well.
9. Save the file and run the game.
Configuration file(s) location
|Windows ||HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeWestwoodEmperorOptions[Note 2]|
Save game data location
|Windows ||<path-to-game>DATAsaves[Note 3]|
Advanced video settings
Emperor Battle For Dune Mac
|Widescreen resolution|| Forcing a resolution other than 4:3 results in a cropped screen. See the WSGF entry.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||Use dgVoodoo 2|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Can be forced in video card's Control Panel or by using dgVoodoo 2.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||UI animations are framerate dependent and seem to be intended for 30 FPS, playing twice as fast as they should at 60 FPS and four times as fast at 120 FPS.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Music, Sound and Voice|
|Mute on focus lost|
Play Emperor Battle For Dune
|LAN play||8 ||Versus|
|Online play||4 ||Versus|
|Operating system (OS)||95||98, 2000, ME|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium II 400 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||64 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||600 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| 16 MB of VRAM|
DirectX 7 compatible
- ↑SafeDisc retail DRMdoes not work on Windows 10 and is disabled by default on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 when the KB3086255 update is installed.
- ↑When running this game without Administrator elevation, 32-bit programs writing to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE will be redirected to
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassesVirtualStoreMACHINESOFTWAREWow6432Node (more details).
- ↑When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR% might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%VirtualStore on Windows Vista and later (more details).
- ↑Not Loading in Windows 10; this will break thousands of - Microsoft Community - last accessed on 2017-01-16
- ↑Microsoft - MS15-097: Description of the security update for the graphics component in Windows: September 8, 2015 - last accessed on 2018-02-16
Emperor Battle For Dune Windows 7 Patcher
DESCRIPTION OF EMPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE
Emperor Battle For Dune Install Windows 10
Emperor: Battle for Dune is a strategy game released in 2001 by Electronic Arts. The game was released for PC (Windows).
Emperor: Battle for Dune is an RTS game where every player's decision has real, immediate effects. This is the third installment of the series for which Westwood studio is responsible. Dune is set in the world based on the novel of the same title written by Frank Herbert.
As in the previous parts - the player again has the chance to direct the fate of one of three families, namely: Artrydów, Harkonenów or Ordos. Our main goal is to gain total power over existing natural resources - to tip the scales of victory on our side, we can form alliances that will provide us with individual bonuses depending on the allied faction.
The variety of entertainment will be the opportunity to face a live player over the internet. Compared to previous views, Emperor: Battle for Dune is distinguished by improved graphics, new units and above all - a much larger world and numerous planets on which we will have to fight various battles.