Over 24 Hours of TrainingIncludes 12 hours of EE v2 and v3 each
- Working with Attributes (QGIS3)¶ GIS data has two parts - features and attributes. Attributes are structured data about each feature. This tutorial shows how to view the attributes of a GIS vector layer and do basic queries on them in QGIS.
Learn how to build professional ExpressionEngine sites. Learn ExpressionEngine, one of the most robust and powerful CMS available today. We’ll take you from installation, setting up various aspects of the control panel, building templates, and preparing the site for launch, including practical techniques for using dynamic relationships, setting up efficent workflow, building an SEO foundation.
Comprehensive CurriculmFrom installation to launch, we got everything covered
Covers Both v2 and the New v3Not ready to jump to v3? Our course fully covers v2 as well
Downloadable MP4 Videos The videos are downloadable and yours to keep
Includes Practice TemplatesComes with sample files and templates for you to follow
Recognized by the Makers of EEWe are a recognized training partner of Ellis Lab
Learn how to build professional ExpressionEngine sites
Learn ExpressionEngine, one of the most robust and powerful CMS available today. We’ll take you from installation, setting up various aspects of the control panel, building templates, and preparing the site for launch, including practical techniques for using dynamic relationships, setting up efficent workflow, building an SEO foundation.
After the intensive 3-week course, you’ll have the know-how and confidence to create a fully dynamic website from installation to launch. Meredith, one of our former students says:
You couldn’t ask for more as a turbo-driven boost to reaching a professional level in ExpressionEngine. I was left reeling but the class recordings are great revision material and will keep me going for months to come. It was a lovely surprise that the Webinars were so warm and supportive. The best value course I’ve ever taken – lots of work but totally enjoyable. Looking forward to another Creat-ee class. Thanks again - see you in the follow-up/next level class!
Our course contains a wealth of tips and techniques from an EE Pro Network member with over 9 years of experience. Go beyond simple tutorials and get the most comprehensive EE training available today.
- Class requirements and helpful tools
- Required skill sets in building EE sites
- Advantages of EE sites and case studies
- How to install EE and tips on server setup
- Understanding EE control panel
- Understanding EE templates
- Recommended setup for channels, categories, fields, and more
- Building contact, search, RSS feeds, mailing list, and other functionalities
- Managing images, videos, audios, and other files
- Setting up optimal template structures
- Basic and advanced EE tags
- Optimal XHTML to EE conversion workflow
- Using embedded templates and passing variables
- Essential EE add-ons
- Using .htaccess and SEO setup
- Working with jQuery and EE entries
- Next steps and resources
People Also Ask
Learning Regular Expressions
- Break the regular expression down into it's individual components (So for instance, in the regular expression example...
- Speak out aloud the steps of the expression. So for the above expression I might say: 'First it matches a b, followed by...
- Build the regular expression incrementally, testing as you go.