Download Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure for Mac OS:
- Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Official Soundtrack For Macbeth
- Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure Walkthrough
- Gibbous Walkthrough
- Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure Wiki
Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure is a comedy cosmic horror adventure made in Transylvania. Darkham, with its crooked gambrel roofs, dark alleys, and a past shrouded in secrecy, never really was a welcoming place, but nowadays? Kooky cults are popping up everywhere, and that most evil book, the Necronomicon, is spoken of in trembling whispers once more.
- Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure (PC, Mac, Linux) is a comedy point 'n click love letter to classic-era Lucas adventures, HP Lovecraft, Hitchcock and many, many others. A lighthearted spoof of the.
- No commentary Walkthrough Gameplay Playthrough Longplays Please like, comment & Subscribe. Thank you.00:00: Prologue27:48: Chapter 11:05:24.
Release Date: 7 August, 2019
Developer: Stuck In Attic
Publisher: Stuck In Attic
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Gibbous is a comedy cosmic horror game - a modern adventure that is classically inspired, features gorgeous HD art, detailed traditional animation, and a lengthy story that will see the three protagonists travel around the world and deal with abominations both cosmic and human-made, voodoo, and Things That Should Not Be.
Gibbous is a comedy cosmic horror game – a modern adventure that is classically inspired, features gorgeous HD art, detailed traditional animation, and a lengthy story that will see the three protagonists travel around the world and deal with abominations both cosmic and human-made, voodoo, and Things That Should Not Be. From Lovecraft Country to Transylvania, set off on a quest to get a very cynical cat to stop talking.
• Over 60 hand-painted, detailed environments inspired by Transylvanian architecture and nature;
• Fluid traditional 2d animation with a Disney-esque look and feel;
• Two protagonists and a talking ca— Okay, three. Three protagonists;
• Upwards of 70 fully voiced, crazy characters;
• Special guest appearance by Doug Cockle, voice of the Witcher;
• Contains most genuine Transylvanian accent in games and media, like, ever;
• Over 4 hours of lush original soundtrack featuring live instruments;
• A lengthy cinematic story that spans continents and more;
• Moment to moment humor, darker arching plot;
• Dynamic lighting, real time reflections and weather system;
Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure (2019) Mac Download Free Game for Mac OS X + Torrent!
We started our Kickstarter Campaign!
You can check our trailer here.
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure is a comedy point 'n click love letter to classic-era Lucas adventures, HP Lovecraft, Hitchcock and many, many others. A lighthearted spoof of the Cthulhu Mythos, Gibbous will have you controlling 3 protagonists, dealing with strange cultists, ancient voodoo, and Dead Cthulhu himself. Well, 'dead' is just a matter of opinion...
Everything revolves around the dreaded Necronomicon and how it affects the protagonists' lives. Grizzled detective Don R. Ketype wants it because he always gets his man (or book); and easy going, easy living librarian Buzz Kerwan stumbles upon it and accidentally transforms his cat, Kitteh, into a talking abomination, thus setting on a quest to return her back to cathood.
- Classically-inspired point and click adventure game
- Dark yet humorous – think Lovecraft meets Day Of The Tentacle
- Frame-by-frame traditional animation
- Lovingly painted 2d backgrounds inspired by Transylvanian architecture and nature
- Exploration, character and story-driven experience
- Fully voiced
- Unique item combination responses for just about everything, up to six 'examine' responses
- Original soundtrack contains different musical themes for almost every screen
- Tentacles, eldritch things one should not speak of, and all kinds of insanity, both cute and evil
|Tags||cartoon, cats, Comedy, Lovecraftian Horror, lucas-arts, point-and-click-adventure|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
|Links||Kickstarter, Homepage, Twitter, Steam Greenlight|
Download and un-zip the game.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+
- Graphics card: DX9(shader model 2.0) capabilities, GDDR 512MB+, 900MHz+
- CPU: DualCore 2.2Ghz+
- HDD: At least 900MB of free space.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! I am contacting creators/developers on behalf of a graduate researcher studying how Lovecraft is represented in games. If you have time to complete a 10-minute survey about Gibbous, please send a message to: masonsmith [at] tamu [dot] edu.
Really enjoyed playing this, can't wait for the full game.
I am definitely going to get the full game as soon as I can
I'm not able to download the game for Linux with the itch.io client even though the download for Linux on the website is there and I can get it through a web browser. When I click the download button in the itch.io client however, the 'install' field is empty, and when I click on it, the dropdown is just an empty blank bar. When I click install, it says there are no compatible uploads to choose from. Sounds like the versions might not be tagged correctly as being for the different platforms? Other game demos work just fine and show the 'install' box populated, like https://oxopotion.itch.io/flip-book for example.
Regardless, would love to see the full game here on itch.io too!
Are there any plans to bring the full version to Itch.io or just the demo ?
I would prefer to get the game here, instead of GOG or Steam.
itch.io is the best! Meets basically all of my wants: DRM-free, open source client that isn't required (unlike GOG's client, that also isn't available on Linux), and I assume there's a refund system although I haven't looked into how good it is in comparison to Steam/GOG.
That is the one thing I will give to Steam: the refund system is by far the easiest and quickest.
Really? Damn. Hope itch.io adopts a better one soon then!
For me anyway it isn't just the vagueness of their return policy but the effort it requires. On Steam I can simply click a button for a refund and the process is started. I don't have to explain anything or talk with anyone. For Itch.io you can request a refund but it requires explaining to someone why you need it. I do understand with stores with Itch it isn't as easy as Steam due to the games being DRM free. In theory with too easy of a refund policy one could buy the game, download the install files and then refund it while keeping the files. With Steam since you can't download the install files you can't do that as easily.
Did you get the Linux demo through a website or the itch.io client? For some reason the client method isn't working for me while it works fine for other games such as https://oxopotion.itch.io/flip-book Also yay for public sex!
Is suspect the demo downloads are simply not marked as executables for the respective OSes on the site, hence the itch client doesn't offer the installation option.
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Official Soundtrack For Macbeth
You might be right. I haven't tried comparing the web download link contents between this and other games to find out.
Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure Walkthrough
This was a great DEMO. We enjoyed it very much!
Can't wait for the full release. The voice acting was perfect!
Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure Wiki
Her eis ashort video we made while playing: