Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process 2019-20. Education Qualification. Knowledge of the Local Language: If you are applying for the job than you must have studied the local language of the state or should have that language studied upto the class 10 in school. India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Results 2020 Released Check All States Postal Gramin Dak Sevaks Results 2020. Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Results 2020 Released Check Merit List Selection List PDF. Indian Postal Circle GDS Results available now. Check India Post Office GDS Result 2020 / Indian postal circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020 from the official website - appost.in. Karnataka GDS Results 2020 PDF Download Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List @karnatakapost.gov.in: Here is the Good News for the Aspirants who have applied for the Karnataka Gram Dak Sevak ( GDS) Recruitment 2020. The Candidates of Karnataka who want to get Central Govt Job have applied for the Karnataka DOP GDS Recruitment 2020. Download Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment PDF for Uttarakhand Circle GDS Recruitment Vacancy 2020 A total of 14,918 vacancies have been announced for Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Haryana, MP, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir postal circle.
Dak Dhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110 001
Subject: Revision in Rule 4 of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Directorate O.M. of even number dated 14th February, 2020 and Rule 4 of CDS (Conduct and Engagement) rules, 2020 regarding “Engaging Authority” for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
- The Competent Authority has approved the following substitution in existing Rule – 4 of CDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020 containing the revised ‘Engaging Authority*, for all categories of Crnmin Dak Sovaks (GDS):-
Rule: 4 – Engaging Authority:-
(1) The Engaging Authority in respect of each category of Sevak shall he as shown in the Schedule annexed to these rules.
(2) If any doubt arises as to who is the appropriate Authority in any case, the matter shall be referred to the Director General (Posts), whose decision thereon shall be final.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules, any authority superior to the Engaging Authority as shown in the Schedule under Rule 31 of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020 may, at any time, either on its own motion or otherwise call for the records relating to the engagement of Gramin Dak Sevaks made by the Engaging Authority, and if such Engaging Authority appears
(a) to have exercised a jurisdiction not vested in it by any law or rules time being in force : or
(b) to have failed to exercise a jurisdiction so vested; or
(c) to have acted in the exercise of its jurisdiction illegally or with material irregularity, such superior authority may, after giving an opportunity to such GDS of being heard, make such order as it thinks fit to remove/ dismiss the GDS from engagement including order for cancellation/rectification of the engagement process.
- Hindi version will follow.
(Dr. Vincent Barla)
TN Post Office Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle (TN Post Office) has released a notification at appost.in/tamilnadupost.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th Sep 2020
TN Post Office Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle (TN Post Office)|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Total No of Posts||3162|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12000-14500/- Per Month|
|Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Official Website||tamilnadupost.nic.in|
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Postal Circle’s official notification candidate should have completed Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th / SSLC standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and Englishfrom any of the recognized board or University.
Gramin Dak Sevak 2017
Age Limit: To apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years, As on 01-July-2020
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 Years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Applicants belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs
The only online application will be accepted by the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Tamil Nadu Postal Circle official Website appost.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||01st Sep 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th Sep 2020|
TN Post Office Recruitment Notification
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE