NOTE: Welcome to the Knowledge Sharing Blog! If you encounter any errors during use, such as error in download link, slow loading blog, or unable to access a certain page on the blog … please notify me. via Contact page. Thanks!
Well, when it comes to Hiren’s Boot rescue tool, perhaps among us: KTV people, those who like self-rescue, computer enthusiasts … are no strangers anymore, right 😀
Admittedly, Hiren’s Boot is really outstanding in the field of computer rescue from 2013 and earlier, it is printed to a rescue disk and can be said to be indispensable for a repair person. repair computers at that time.
- Part 1: Download Hiren Boot CD 16.2 ISO to Rescue Windows System. Some user want to download Hiren's Boot CD 16.2 for Windows 10/8/7, but actually this program only support Windows 7. Follow the step to see how to use it: Click here to download Hiren's Boot CD 16.2 iso on your computer. Now you need to burn the downloaded iso file into a CD.
- Filename: HBCDPEx64.iso Filesize: 1292.04 MB (1,354,811,392 bytes) ISO MD5: 07170465C2F892088B7A15 ISO SHA1: 6CBC2FFFB4D0563852A43F7E16A67581BD6BD809 ISO.
- HBCDPEx64.iso Hiren’s boot CD holds several free antiviruses to avoid any harmful activity in the system. Moreover, there are several other hard drive cleaners in case malware, spyware, Trojan, catches viruses. This is considered one of the most productive supportive thoughts implemented by the software.
To learn how to create a bootable WinPE CD, DVD, ISO, or VHD, see WinPE: Create a Boot CD, DVD, ISO, or VHD. WinPE for Windows 10.
It seems that Hiren’s Boot CD 15.2 version will be the last version of the author, because for a long time I have not seen the author have any movements. But earlier this year, this year 2018, the author of Hiren’s Boot released an upgraded version of his legendary computer rescue toolkit. A very worthwhile upgrade and it is just right for your current rescue needs.
I. Personal comments on Hiren’s BootCD PE x64
First of all, if you are interested, read on to your personal comments below. This is what I have been experiencing for a while about this rescue kit. If you have decided to use it, you can scroll down and see the instructions on how to use it.
- I have tested directly on a real computer and gave quite good results, but the booting process into WinPE is a bit long compared to the rescue tools I introduced to you earlier. But once in, the tools are pretty smooth.
- There is no Ghost tool and partition management software Winzard. I don’t understand why the author ignored these 2 very familiar tools of auditors. However, there is an alternative, specifically how, later in the detailed tutorial I will talk later.
The advantages I appreciate in this version:
- Support booting on both popular UEFI and LEGACY computers.
- Nice interface, modern and easy to use.
- Surf the web, watch movies, entertain yourself in Mini Win carefree …
- The software in version Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 These have all been upgraded, please see how specifics are Changelog from the homepage.
=> Generally using OK, but I still expect better improvements in the next version. Also in the present time, in this version I still appreciate the MULTI-FUNCTION USB BOOT version that I have introduced to you more.
Okay, those are my personal comments about this version, if you have other experiences and disagree with my opinion above, please comment your personal review on Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 version. Hey!
II. Download Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 latest from the homepage
Link to download Hiren’s BootCD PE x64: Download (~ 1.3 GB)
Link to download the USB Boot creation tool: Download
Hiren's Bootcd Pe X64 V1.0.1
=> After downloading you can use the tool to check the code MD5 or SHA1 to make sure the file you download is correct with the original file of the author.
III. How to create USB BOOT Hiren’s BootCD PE x64
About how to create USB BOOT with an ISO file is already too familiar, I have introduced to you many ways on the blog.
However, with the rescue tool Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 then the author has provided you with a tool called
ISO2USBTherefore, the process of creating usb boot is even simpler.
1. Create USB BOOT with ISO2USB tool
+ Step 1: Please download the 2 tools above, then put it in a folder as shown below.
+ Step 2: Right-click the tool
ISO2USB => select
Run as administrator to run as administrator. The interface of ISO2USB will be as shown below.
- USB Device: Select the USB you need to do.
- New Drive Label: Enter a name for the USB.
- ISO File: Normally it will automatically choose the path for you, but if it is not correct then click on the magnifying glass icon and select the path to the file location.
HBCD_PE_x64.isothat you have downloaded in the above step.
=> After the setup is complete, you click
Process to start creating.
+ Step 3: The tool will start Format your usb and copy important files from the ISO file into your USB BOOT.
A message appears, informing that all data in your USB will be erased, do you want to continue? Press
Yes to agree if your USB has no important data.
+ Step 4: Please wait for the process of Format USB and Mount file from ISO file to USB completed.
+ Step 5: Done! notice that the USB creation is complete.
+ Step 6: And these are the files in USB BOOT after they are created.
+ Step 7: Add familiar rescue tools like Partition Winzard and Ghost software.
As I said above, this toolkit does not have these 2 familiar software, but instead I replaced Partition Winzard software with AOMEI Partition Assistant partition management software.
=> How to fix: Simply, download the computer rescue toolkit on WinPE that I have shared with you before. Download the software you need and save it in USB, run it when you want to use it 😀
=> If you are not good at computers, I think it’s fine to read here, you should not read more to avoid headaches and feel complicated 😛
After creating USB BOOT, you can test directly on your computer, I don’t understand this copy, I can not use the USB boot test tool again 🙁
Some pictures of Hiren’s BootCD PE x64:
2. Create Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 USB with hidden partition
With the above method, you have successfully created for yourself a USB BOOT that supports both UEFI and LEGACY standards. However, the USB has the Format tool in FAT32 format, so your USB can only store files with a capacity of <4GB.
To solve this problem, you can create USB BOOT in another way, which is how to create us boot with hidden partition. Perhaps this way of doing this is too familiar with today’s new boot tools!
You follow the instructions to create usb boot with hidden partitions!
Note only one thing, in Step 3 you use the file
HBCD_PE_x64.iso file instead
UEFI-Legacy.iso in that article 😀
Yes, so I have just finished instructing you How to create Hiren’s BootCD PE USB x64 okay. Actually, a legend will still be a legend 😀
I hope that in the next improved versions, this Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 tool will be even stronger so that the technicians have something to continue with. How do you rate this rescue toolkit? Please leave your comments and personal opinion by commenting below this article!
Hope this article will be useful to you, wish you success!
Kien Nguyen – techtipsnreview
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Don’t forget to rate, like and share with your friends and relatives!
Source: [UEFI/ LEGACY] Hiren’s BootCD PE