Probably you’re just installing the latest Windows update, if now you’re having audio issues on your computer as many other Windows 10 users, like no sound through HDMI, and looking for the correct Intel High Definition Audio driver, you’ve got in the right place. Go with this post, you would know how to download the correct Intel High Definition Audio driver for your Windows 10 in a second.
Early units of these Intel NUCs shipped with BIOS version 0022 or 0024, which enabled HD Audio DSP. BIOS version 0027 and later sets HD Audio DSP to disabled by default. HD Audio DSP is used for voice recognition. If you don't plan to use a microphone for that purpose, HD Audio DSP can remain disabled. To check this setting on your Intel. Intel Audio Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Miix 310-10ICR. PC Data Center Mobile: Lenovo Mobile: Motorola Smart Service Parts COMMUNITY. Even with the Intel Video and Control Panel installed, the Intel High Definition DSP was still not installing and still listed under other devices. The next step that caused it to finally install was uninstalling ALL other audio devices listed in the device manager. It could be Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller or High Definition Audio Controller. Right-click on it and go to the Driver tab. Click Roll Back Driver. Note: If the Roll Back Driver option grayed out, you can download a previous driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your PC.
Pick the way you prefer:
Note: Intel High Definition Audio driver could refer to either Intel Display Audio driver or your audio controller driver.
Method 1: Update Intel High Definition Audio Driver via Driver Easy Automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Intel High Definition Audio driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at [email protected]
Method 2: Download & install the correct Intel High Definition Audio Driver manually
Without asking for a driver updater for help, you can also choose to directly download the driver for your audio card and audio controller manually from its manufacturer’s website. Or if you’re using a brand laptop, you can download the drivers from your laptop’s official website.
Here we take Intel display audio driver as an example to show you how to download and install the driver manually.
Note: Intel offers audio drivers together with graphics card drivers. So download the graphics driver to get the audio driver.
- Go to Intel Downloads Center.
- Type Intel HD Graphics + Model Number in the Search box. Then press Enter.
( Here take Intel HD Graphics 5500 as an example)
Note: If you don’t have idea about the model of your Intel graphics card, go with these steps to check it out.
a) Right-click any blank area on your desktop to select Display Settings
b) Click Advanced display settings.
c) Click Display adapter properties.
d) See the graphics model number showed in the Adapter Type section of the Adapter tab.
- Choose Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 10 32-bit (according to your PC) from drop down menu.
- Choose the first item of the page as it is the latest version.
- Click the .exe file to download and install by prompts easily.
- Restart your computer to make changes take effect.
Intel High Definition Audio Dsp Audio
Method 3: Roll back your driver
If updating your drivers won’t help, rolling back your driver might work for you.
Intel High Definition Dsp Audio Driver Lenovo
- Right-click on the Start button and choose Device Manager.
- Scroll down and find System devices. Click it and look for your audio program. It could be Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller or High Definition Audio Controller.
- Right-click on it and go to the Driver tab. Click Roll Back Driver.
Note: If the Roll Back Driver option grayed out, you can download a previous driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your PC.
- After reboot, the problem should be solved.
Hopefully this helps. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions.
Intel High Definition Dsp Audio Treiber
This download provides the Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for the 3.5mm audio jack on Intel® NUC Kit. This audio driver is required if you plan to connect a microphone or headset to the audio jack.
If connecting to a TV or monitor using an HDMI or DisplayPort cable, the audio is provided through the graphics driver available for your Intel® NUC product.
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.