Alright so today's lesson is wz editing. Wz editing can be used in many ways such as editing the look of a map, look of a skill look, look of a mob, or any maple story wz file. This can be used while creating your own server, to change the look of your own Maplestory game, or even crash maps. Today I will teach you how to wz edit ones eyes and afterwards you can take what you learn and use it for your own hacking needs.
NozMS V83 Private Server. 2017-01-20 12:53:48 NozMS is a new private server for the old nostalgic Maplestory. We are still growing en developing things but we try as hard as we can to make it as fun for you guys as it is for us.
After playing on a Private Server for the first time after 3 years on GMS, I realized 'I could've had all my MapleStory Short Story videos done by now (or maybe last year; one of the two)' (and just in case if you don't know what a MapleStory Short Story is, here's a sample for reference: ). But instead, I wasted it all on daily-limited quests. We are a v83 rebirth server Enjoy yourself! The server is currently Players Online: 22. Server Time (EDT) You may vote once every 6 hours. Use @claimvp in-game to claim your rewards! Vote Reward: 1 Vote Point(s) & 5000 NX. Vote for Rewards. All images and other content related to MapleStory are owned by the Nexon Corporation.
Steps to wz editing:
1. Download HaRepacker
2. Download the GM Hand Book (Optional but may come in handy)
Maplestory Private Server Top
3. Run HaRepacker as an administrator
Maplestory V83 Private Server Bot4. In the drop box, select 'GMS(T) (v56+)'
5. Go to File>Open and Find your Maplestory folder. You should see something like this:
Maplestory Private Server V62
6. Open up the wz file you wish to edit. In this case I will be editing the 'Character.wz' file.
7. Click the plus next to the 'Character.wz' (Or which ever wz you chose) file. Find what you want to edit. I will be looking under 'Face' because that is where eyes are found.
8. Under 'Face I am going to look for the default face image of the face I wish to edit. When I click on 'face' (Face>0020001.img>defult>face) I see the current image for this face.
9. Now if I click 'Change Image...' I can select a new face/eye for my character.
10. Now you will see your new face in the window. Save the file over your current wz file and run Maplestory. You will now see your new face/eye in the stylist of your sever and can select the new image.
-You can only see your wz edits, others cannot. Although others cannot see wz edits, if you have a map edit other players may see you floating above the ground which in most servers will result in a ban.
-Most wz edits are aloud such as UI and skill edits because they do not give players an unfair advantage
-Be careful when editing the cash shop because you could end up getting yourself auto banned
-Packet editing can be a fun, artistic and legal way to show off your talents in a server when used correctly but can also be used to give players unfair advantages... Which is most likely why you are reading this
Have fun experimenting and feel free to show off creative edits in the comments.