- To enable Neverwinter Nights cheats, you will need to hit the tilde key and type in 'DebugMode 1' (case sensitive). Then hit the key again and press TAB. This should show you a list of.
- The party NPCs were very memorable, and the story was well voiced and put together. It wasn't until playing a lot of D&D 3.5 that I realized there are broken mechanics in NWN1 (and in a good way). Namely that Harm follows 3.0 rules and 'reduces target to 1d4 HP' on successful use (and likewise heal does the same to undead).
- There is a character editor called Leto neverwintervault.org which allows you to edit your character build. You can change your stats, add/remove levels in the current or new classes, edit skills & feats, and so on.
- Console commands are text commands that can be given to the game client. These commands can be entered after opening the console (which appears as a yellow ' in the top left corner of the screen) by hitting the backtick (`) key on English keyboards. (This is often referred to as the tilde key, presumably because the name 'tilde' is more widely recognized and because shift-backtick.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- A Hero Emerges (10 points): Reach level 10 with one character.
- Paragon Hero (25 points): Reach level 30 with one character.
- Epic Hero (50 points): Reach level 60 with one character.
- Faith in the Fallen (15 points): Take a leap of faith.
- Aberrations (15 points): Defeat 500 Aberrations.
- Bandits (15 points): Defeat 500 Bandits.
- Devils (15 points): Defeat 500 Devils.
- Dragons (15 points): Defeat 50 Dragons.
- Drow (15 points): Defeat 500 Drow.
- Foulspawn (15 points): Defeat 500 Foulspawn.
- Giants (15 points): Defeat 50 Giants.
- Goblins (15 points): Defeat 500 Goblins.
- Kobolds (15 points): Defeat 500 Kobolds.
- Lizardfolk (15 points): Defeat 500 Lizardfolk.
- Lycanthropes (15 points): Defeat 500 Lycanthropes.
- Orcs (15 points): Defeat 500 Orcs.
- Spiders (15 points): Defeat 500 Spiders.
- Trolls (15 points): Defeat 500 Trolls.
- Undead (15 points): Defeat 1000 Undead.
- Dragon's Bane (200 points): Defeat 1,000 Dragons.
- Dungeoneering (20 points): Complete 10 normal dungeons.
- Dungeon Master (50 points): Complete 25 epic dungeons.
- Generational (100 points): Reach level 60 with 2 characters.
- Would you look at it? Just look at it! (25 points): Discover all Scrying Stones in 14 zones.
- Sage (25 points): Collect 250 pieces of lore.
- Barrow Scholar (10 points): Learn all about the Barrows.
- Eye Chirurgeon (15 points): Stand eye to eye with your greatest fears.
- Let's Ride! (10 points): Equip a mount.
- Adventure of a Lifetime (5 points): Complete the tutorial.
- Ancient (10 points): Equip an artifact.
- Daily Affirmation (10 points): Learn about invocation.
- Brilliant (10 points): Earn 50,000 Astral Diamonds.
- By Your Side (15 points): Collect a companion.
- Cornering Karzov (10 points): Complete the quest: Cornering Karzov.
- Plague Tower (10 points): Complete the quest: Plague Tower.
- Fists of the Warband (10 points): Complete the quest: Fists of the Warband.
- Grimstorm Keep (10 points): Complete the quest: Grimstorm Keep.
- The Clockwork Guild Tomb (10 points): Complete the quest: The Clockwork Guild Tomb.
- The Sanatorium (10 points): Complete the quest: The Sanatorium.
- The Drowned King (10 points): Complete the quest: The Drowned King.
- The Shadow Falls (10 points): Complete the quest: The Shadow Falls.
- Scoundrel's Retreat (10 points): Complete the quest: Scoundrel's Retreat.
- The Icy Guardian (10 points): Complete the quest: The Icy Guardian.
- Source of Corruption (10 points): Complete the quest: Source of Corruption.
- The Edge of the Underdark (10 points): Complete the quest: The Edge of the Underdark.
- Temple of the Primordial (10 points): Complete the quest: Temple of the Primordial.
- Illithid Enclave (10 points): Complete the quest: Illithid Enclave.
- Bump in the Night (30 points): Defeat 1 Beholder, 1 Gelatinous Cube, and 1 Mimic.
Yes, all the classes from NWN1 exist in NWN2, although in some cases the rules have changed. The most important thing to note is that the improved critical feat does not stack with the keen weapon property in NWN2, but it does in NWN1. This greatly reduces the craziness you can pull with the weapon master by stacking critical enhancing.
- SPS Accounts:Dismiss Notice
Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
Nwn1 Cheat Codes
BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!
(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)
Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by PaladinWhitestar, May 31, 2010.
Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.