An attempt to download a free version of PulseTec EQs from unknown external sources may be unsafe and in some cases illegal. FDM Lib takes it upon itself to provide free download links and inform users when the developing company starts providing a version of PulseTec EQs for direct download. Free download Pulse Tec EQs Pulse Tec EQs for Mac OS X. Pulse Tec EQs - The PULSE-TEC EQs includes the legendary Pultec Mid-Range Equalizer MEQ-5 and the well known Pultec Program Equalizer EQP-1A into a single high quality plug-In, the PULSE-TEC.
- Pulse Tec Eqs Free Version For Mac Os
- Pulse Tec Eqs Free Version For Mac Pro
- Old Version
Pulse Tec Eqs Free Version For Mac Os
The Pulse-Tec EQs includes the legendary Pultec Mid-Range Equalizer MEQ-5 and the well known Pultec Program Equalizer EQP-1A into a single high quality plug-in, the PULSE-TEC EQs. The PulseTec EQs sections can be enabled or disabled individually or used simultaneously for full range analog equalizations. We added an analog Pre-Amp section which adds an Input Level and Output Level controls as well as a simple 'Clipper' limiter at the master output section.
The PULSE-TEC MEQ-5 Mid-Range Equalizer section is designed to add Body and Presence to your recorded tracks, Highlight or Subdue a vocalist where the vocal is already mixed with the orchestra, improve the quality of voices by alternating their fundamental and overtone relationships.
The PULSE-TEC EQP-1A Equalizer section will add a wide range of equalization curves provided makes it possible to boost the very low or very high frequency notes of the orchestra without 'muddying up' the middle register instruments. Continuously variable controls permit changing the amount of the equalization or sustained tones without step in level or noise.
Lostin70s has released HaNon B70, a free vintage organ emulation. Thanks to its 91 virtual tone wheels rotating permanently, HaNon B70 is designed to emulate a famous vintage organ with low CPU usage.
Pulse Tec Eqs Free Version For Mac Pro
- Key clicks, the soul of vintage organs, are emulated naturally, and take into account connectors decays.
- Leakage between tone wheels pairs, another characteristic of vintage Organ is simulated and can be adjusted.
- Chorus, vibrato and percussion, every original ADN is reproduced.
- The rotary speaker in the HaNon B70 is a physical emulation of an L122 (frequency response, tube drives, speed adjustment). Drive and balance between bass and horn speaker are adjustable.
- Keyboard can be split or the plugin can be played with two channels MIDI keyboard (1 and 2). The split point can be learned. Keyboard lower/upper mix is also adjustable.
- A Schroeder low CPU reverb algorithm with adjustable parameters completes the effect section.
Sound Demo: SoundCloud.com/user-894509188/sets/anon-b70-demo-sounds