From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
If you already have Redrix’s Claymore from Season 3, you can get Redrix’s Broadsword as a drop from Lord Shaxx. Redrix's Broadsword Steps In order to obtain Redrix's Broadswords, follow our.
Redrix-3 is a Titan who became a popular champion of the Crucible in the aftermath of the Red War.
While fighting in the Crucible on a fireteam with Randy, Redrix was forced to jump for cover behind a concrete barrier when Randy alerted the opposing fireteam to their position. He criticized his teammate for the taking a shot at an opponent without killing them and suggested they wait for the rest of their team to catch up before making a move. However, as their teammates were joining them, they and Redrix were dissolved by arc energy as Lord Shaxx came crashing into the middle of them with his Fist of Havoc. As their Ghosts restored them, Redrix, Randy, and the rest of the fireteam gathered in the crater Shaxx had created as the Crucible master gestured for them to gather. Redrix attempted to question Shaxx about his actions, but his voice box had been improperly restored when his Ghost brought him back, causing him to stutter. His Ghost quickly fixed the issue, allowing Redrix to ask how many tests Shaxx was about to make them take. He claimed this would be the only one and requested that Redrix and the others spread the word that the Crucible would now be ranked, and that all of them had just been the first ones seeded.
In the new Crucible ranking system, Redrix quickly climbed the ranks and drew the attention of both Lord Shaxx and Banshee-44, who was crafting a new prototype weapon and was looking for inspiration and someone to wield it. Redrix's skill with a Pulse rifle inspired the gunsmith, who started receiving more orders for that weapon type due to Redrix's growing fame and skill with them. Informed of Banshee's interest by Shaxx, Redrix was set with a number of tasks to complete in the Crucible to prove to them that there was more to him than just flash and fame. As he set out to complete these tasks Redrix was given encouragement by Arcite 99-40, who told him that Shaxx believed in him, which was a rare thing. Once Redrix finished proving himself to Shaxx and Banshee, he was awarded with a pulse rifle named in his honor. He was congratulated by the Crucible master, but was also informed that he had been reborn in the fires of the Crucible into an icon for the denizens of the Last City and should let that guide his future. Sometime later, Banshee created a second pulse rifle as a follow up to that prototype.
In addition to his fame in the Crucible, Redrix also became a regular participant in Gambit matches and thus became familiar with The Drifter. While escorting a train with a shipment of Tex Mechanica weapons alongside fellow TitanJoxer, they discovered the Drifter attempting to infiltrate the train and steal the weapons. Holding him at gunpoint, Redrix warned Joxer not to let the Drifter charm him. The Gambit overseer explained that he needed the weapons to create the prizes he handed out for gambit and asked to get them. Redrix and Joxer were concerned about what Zavala would think, but the Drifter questioned if the Vanguard really had power over them and offered to double how much their Motes of Darkness were worth in their next Gambit matches. Accepting the bribe, Redrix and Joxer began reassembling the two Redjacks that the Drifter had disabled during his infiltration of the train to cover up his presence. Redrix began having second thoughts about the deal they made with the Drifter and told him to go to hell when he suggested the two Titans needed to take a load off. Warily eying the weapons the Drifter had stolen, Redrix watched as the Drifter sat down and began explaining to them that he had a larger plan in mind with Gambit. Asking them to think about how many Motes of Light they had gathered over their lifetimes, the Drifter pulled out a Mote of Darkness to show them and stated that they could do so much more than those of the Light and suggested that if they stuck with him he could show them what the Dark could really do.
List of appearances
- I recently decided to grind for the first pinnacle weapon added to Destiny 2, Redrix's Broadsword. The quest can be quite intimidating, but follow my tips to.
- REDRIX'S BROADSWORD FULL QUEST STEPS REVEALED! Year 2 Crucible Pinnacle Reward. Build your own SCUF controller!
- 10, Bungie will delete a good chunk of content from Destiny 2, sending it into the Destiny Content Vault. On Thursday, the studio previewed everything going away when the Beyond Light.
- Bungie has taken the somewhat unprecedented step of laying out the exact questline for Redrix's Broadsword well ahead of its launch in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
- Claymore is shelved on the 4th. (Twitter)
- SBMM isn't on in Quickplay. (Twitter)
ON REDRIX'S WEAPONS:
Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4.
Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword:
• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.
• Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”
• In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.
• In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count)
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble
• Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
• Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season
• Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward. (Forums)
Q. Does resetting your valor rank counts retroactively. For example if i reset the rank 2 times before the step does it count for the quest step or no?
Nope. (Twitter) (See below under 'Kevin' for more on this)
- Valor Rank resets only count during the season in which you have the quest in your inventory. Past resets will NOT count towards this. (Twitter)
- Any rank related objective can be completed anytime during the season and will count once you hit a step that requires it. Making Valor progress during the early steps still makes progress towards the later step. So capitalize on those booster weekends and the changes to Valor win streaks in Competitive. If you keep grinding Comp you’ll get a full Valor streak and keep it even on loss.(Twitter)
Q. Does this mean that if I reset my valor twice while working on the quest it’ll count towards the later step? Believe you said no in this case? Just kinda confused with this.
It will still count so long as all 5 are done in the same season. This is only the case with the rank objectives. (Twitter)
Q. Am I right in thinking that theoretically if I am at the reset valor stage but do not complete it in season 4 I can do it in season 5?
Q. Let's say while a player completes step 1, does that produce progress on step 4 once they reach it? Or is it a clean slate for each step?
Clean slate. Earn it. (Twitter)
Q. Are all quest steps available to complete? or do i need to complete step 1 to access step 2?
Step by step. (Twitter)
Q. After getting my Claymore I went into comp solo and am now at 2090, I take it I'll still get the emblem tied to getting the Claymore/reaching fabled or do I need to get back to 2100?
Redrix's Broadsword Quest Steps
Redrix Broadsword Quest 2020
Just getting Claymore and hitting Fabled is enough. Deranking will not hurt that. (Twitter)