The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask ROM. Download Nintendo64 Rom. Majora’s Mask is a sequel of the Ocarina of time and was released on the Nintendo 64, and was re-released in the Nintendo Gamecube included in The Legend of Zelda: Collector’s edition. 3DS - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - The #1 source for video game models on the internet!
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D (INFO) Release Date: February 13, 2015. Genre: Action Adventure. Publisher: Nintendo. Developer: Nintendo EAD, Grezzo. Region: USA,RF (World) Platform(s): Nintendo Switch. Game Size: 501 MB. The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D (USA-RF) (CIA) Download Link.
- This is a patch to revert all of the cosmetic changes, emulation related changes, misc bugs/glitches, and various censorship changes for the Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask Gamecube roms for.
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D for the New Nintendo 3DS is a great remake, with many interesting changes from the original formula. Most of the new features work in a great way, offering a smooth and lovely gaming experience. Zora’s new swimming system is a little bit disappointing, clumsy and less fun than the original one.
This is the second phase of my ultimate version of the game with so many changes in the gameplay, altering many known places like; the pirate fortress, the moon, etc.
- Some dungeons modified.
- A new map which replace the Lottery Shop named, “Town Museum”.
- Link and his forms have each individual colors.
- Difficulty increased.
- Sun´s song restored.
- The infamous Moon trial are not optional anymore, with some mask required, perfect for speedruns.
- The 3 MASKS are required for advance to the next trial to gets into the Final room (Majora), the moon field also requires 2 important items in the game To climb towards where is the Majora masked moon child to accept the final challenge of the game, and talking about of moon children, 10 masks are mandatory for gives to the moon children that reminds me the Ganon trials in the Ganon´s Castle in OOT.
- Beta enemies are back.
- Few Sub Bosses are more harder to fight.
- Some aesthetic changes in stages so do remember to its 3DS counterpart.
- Some text are changed and are added for the items, songs and swords.
- The transformation masks have special elemental powers in some attacks (ex. Goron Spikes have the ability to burn some enemies and the Fierce Deity Link is capable of kill enemies with his Sword Beam).
- The Scarecrow´s song, the powder keg and the Elegy are useful.
- Link and his all forms can do manual jump, in 2 different modes, forward and stand jump,
- The shield crouch stab is disabled.
- FD Link have the Adult Link´s size and can open lifting dungeon doors, and can be usable anywhere with no restrictions of any type, he finally can use regular items & weapons, but he can´t use the hookshot, bow and magic arrows.
- Goron Link have the walking speed to match with MM3D´s Goron Link walking speed.
- The hookshot range is lightly extended.
- Zora Link´s double cutters´ range is extended for long throw the fins.
- New Prizes from Romani cows and the rupee wallets.
- The normal wallet has a new digit.
- And new gossip stone hints.
- D-PAD can now be used to access all three transformation masks and the ocarina, allowing a total of seven items to be accessible at all times. Note that this means that the map is no longer possible to toggle off.
- When using the bow, magic arrows can be cycled in a similar fashion to Wind Waker’s magic arrows by setting one and pressing the C buttons + R
- new custom enemies add some unique feels and challenging battles and with new obstacles.
- Some enemies´ desc. are restored.
Majora’s Mask is a sequel of the Ocarina of time and was released on the Nintendo 64, and was re-released in the Nintendo Gamecube included in The Legend of Zelda: Collector’s edition.
The game takes place 3 months later from the events of Ocarina of Time, and everything is back to normal. The game starts with Epona, Link’s horse, and the Ocarina of time is stolen from Link by someone named Skullkid and his 2 fairy minions. Link goes on pursuit and follows Skullkid into a cave where he finds himself teleported into a place called Termina. Termina is like a parallel universe to Hyrule.
Download Zelda Majora’s Mask ROM emulator »
Termina is pretty similar to Hyrule but has a terrible fate. In exactly 3 days Termina’s moon is going to crash down causing destruction. Link discovers that Skullkid is in possession of Majora’s Mask, and ancient mask that is said to contain evil sealed within it and is taking over Skullkid. Link also finds out the moon crashing down to Termina is also the doing of Skullkid and Majora’s Mask and now he has to set out to prevent this terrible disaster from happening.
Zelda Majora's Mask 3d Rom
The moon crashes in 72 hours in-game, in real time that would only be equivalent to a little over an hour because 1 hour in the game is like 1 minute in real life. So how do you beat the game in just 1 hour? Actually, you don’t. As Link ventures through Termina, he will learn how to travel back in time to the day he first step foot in Termina allowing him to re-live the 3 days before the moon crashes. Later, Link will learn how to slow down time or travel to different times of the day to uncover the mysteries of Majora’s Mask and save Termina.
Zelda Majora's Mask Rom
If you loved The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, you will certainly love Majora’s Mask as well as it contains a lot of features from Ocarina of Time such as the look, controls, items, and others. This game requires the N64 Expansion Pak, which is 4MB of extra RAM to make a huge difference in its graphics and everything is in 3D rendered much more beautifully.