LTSC is the latest and BEST version of the Windows 10 Enterprise and you can upgrade to this version for FREE without losing DATA and use our key to activate. Check the ISO below for reference. It must say LTSC. The Microsoft Evaluation Center brings you full-featured Microsoft product evaluation software available for download or trial on Microsoft Azure. The Original ISO of Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB x86 in English!.Based on Windows 10 RTM, Build 10240. Addeddate 2018-12-16 06:55:29 Identifier.
- Windows 10 Download Enterprise Full
- Windows 10 Enterprise Direct Download
- Windows 10 Ltsc Download Iso
- Windows 10 Enterprise Ltsc Iso 2020
Microsoft has added lots of attractions in all versions of Windows 10. Usually, Windows 10 Home, Pro, Education, and Enterprise are most-widely used. There are some other versions like LTSC Enterprise i.e. (Long-Term Servicing Channel). It’s not for common users. It’s for power users with a powerful environment. This specialized edition of Windows 10 is for long-term usage. Microsoft doesn’t release its updates. It’s used for ATMs, MRI/CAT scanners, air traffic controlling devices and many other industrial process control devices. It’s an unparalleled OS due to a powerful user interface and active support for the touch-screen sensitivity.
Download Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise
Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise x64 ISO
Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise x86 ISO
Download & Installation Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise
- 1GHz processor or above
- 1GB RAM for 32-bit, 2GB RAM for 64-bit
- 16GB Hard disk space for 32-bit, 20GB Hard disk space for 64-bit
- A valid product key
The installation of Win 10 LTSC Enterprise takes place in two phases. In the first phase, you need to create a bootable USB Flash drive/DVD. The next phase will guide you for installation. There are three easy methods of creating a bootable USB flash drive/DVD. Let’s start with the first one.
Method 1: Windows 10 Create Bootable USB
It’s the easiest way for a newbie. Follow the steps below to use it.
- You need a USB flash drive that has a minimum of 8GB storage space.
- Connect USB flash drive with PC.
- Download Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise from the above section (Check whether you are using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of PC before downloading).
- Now, download “Windows 10 Installation Media” from Here. The link will download the tool from Microsoft’s official site.
- Once, the downloading is over, double-click to open the tool.
- Click the option “Accept” to accept terms and conditions.
- Now, select “Create Installation Media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC” from here.
- Click the “Next” option from the next window.
- Select your preferred language, Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise, Architecture and hit “Next” to proceed.
- Select the USB flash drive/DVD option whatever you are using. (If it doesn’t show any option, refresh the page).
- Now, select the “Removable USB flash drive or DVD” and click “Next.”
- That’s all. Your bootable USB flash drive is ready to work.
- Attach it with PC and restart the system.
Method 2: Create Bootable Windows 10 Disk Via Third-Party Tool
You can also use a third-party tool for this purpose. There are various tools, but I will recommend Rufus in this context. It’s easy to download and use.
- Click Here to download Rufus.
- When it’s over, double-click the downloaded “Rufus.exe” file to install it.
- Now, double-click the tool to open it.
- Connect a USB flash drive to your PC and download Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise ISO from the section above.
- In the Home Page of Rufus, click the option “Create a Bootable USB Drive.”
- Now, select ISO Image by using the “Browse” option and select “Next.”
- Click “Start” from the next screen and select “Windows 10 ISO” to install Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise.
- Rufus starts converting the ISO image into a bootable “.exe” file.
- It takes a few minutes and your bootable USB flash drive is ready to work.
- Now, plug in USB with the PC where you want to install Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise and restart the system.
Method 3: Create USB via Command Prompt (Detailed Method)
It’s a manual way to create a bootable USB via CMD. I will recommend you to use it if you are an expert user of Windows.
Follow the steps below to create USB via CMD.
- Download the ISO of Win 10 LTSC Enterprise from the above “Download” link. Make sure that you have saved it to a particular drive that’s easy to access.
- Connect the USB drive with PC.
- Go to the “Command Prompt” in the Start menu.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select “Run as Administrator.” (Press the “Enter” key after typing every command.)
- When it is launched, open disk management utility by typing “diskpart” here.
- Now check the list of available disks by typing “list disk.”
- Type here “select disc #” to select one disk for installation. Here, replace # with a disc name, etc.
- Now, type “clean” to clean your USB drive.
- Type “Create partition primary” to create a bootable partition.
- Now select a partition by typing “select partition 1.”
- Now type “active” to active this partition. (Don’t forget pressing “Enter” key after every command.)
- Here, type “format fs=NTFS quick” to make your USB drive bootable.
- Assign a name to the USB drive by typing “assign” and type a letter like assign letter=X, etc.
- Now type “exit” to quit the tool.
- Give the next command “PowerShell Mount-DiskImage –ImagePath “C:pathtoWindows10.iso” here. Use the right path to fetch Windows 10 ISO image.
- Open diskpart by typing here “diskpart.”
- Here, type “list volume” to know the drive name for Windows 10 ISO file.
- Now type “exit” to close the tool.
- Type the drive where you have stored ISO file like type “G:” here and press Enter.
- Now, type another command “cd boot.”
- Type “bootsect /nt60 X:” and press Enter.
- Here, type “xcopy G:*.* X: /E /F /H.” The term “XCOPY” shows a copy of ISO file.
- That’s all. Now, your Windows 10 bootable USB drive is ready to use.
- Close CMD Administrator.
Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise Installation
- Restart your system. When booting options appear, select “Boot from USB drive” from here.
- The system will start loading files. A page with different settings appears.
- Set your time zone, preferred language, and other things and select the “Save” option to proceed.
- On the “Terms and Conditions” page, click “I Agree to the License Terms.”
- Here, select the option “Install a Fresh Copy of Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise. (In Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise, you don’t get the option for updating Windows. It gives you the only choice to install a fresh copy of Windows.)
- Now, select a disk drive to save Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise. Make sure that it has a minimum of 16GB storage space. But the recommended hard disk space is around 20 GB.
- Now, the system starts loading the required files from the ISO image. Wait until it completes the process.
- During installation, your system will restart several times. Don’t interrupt the installation process by pressing any key.
- Once, it reaches to 100%, select a name for your system.
- Adding a network is optional. If you want to add a network later, select “Skip for now.”
- That’s all guys! Your Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise is ready to use.
Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise Features
LTSC, also known as LTSB (Long-Term Service Branch) is a specialized edition of Windows 10. Let’s have a look at its important features to know in-depth about it.
This specialized edition contains powerful security features for the larger business firms. Since they have more sensitive data, Microsoft adds essential tools to it to secure their data. Even, connected to a network, no unauthorized person can access data.
Cortana, your digital assistant is even more powerful in it. The categorized search in LTSC Enterprise is quicker and swifter than other versions of Windows 10. Just enter your desired keywords to search the meaning of something, file, folder, image or anything on the web.
Win 10 LTSC Enterprise does not include Camera, Weather, Microsoft Edge, Mail, and Store, etc. It is a specialized version of Windows that has been built for particular devices. That’s why; it includes Internet Explorer instead of Microsoft Edge.
It doesn’t include any productivity app like MS Office, Microsoft Edge or Microsoft Store, etc.
Internet Explorer has a smoother performance. You will experience a safe and secure browsing, emailing and performance in it.
The User-friendly interface allows you to switch from one to another program quickly.
Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise contains all Enterprise features. The only difference is that it’s not for every business firm. It is a long-term based Windows for particular devices and firms.
Q: I fulfill the download requirements, but still I am unable to install the Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise by using DVD in my system. Please help me.
You may be using a scratched DVD. Make sure, you are using a new DVD without scratches to download the ISO file.
Windows 10 Download Enterprise Full
Q: What are the download requirements?
Windows LTSC Enterprise requires a minimum of 16GB hard disk space, 2GB RAM and Intel Multi-Core or above processor.
Q: I am trying to install Windows 10. It goes up to 15% and then the installation fails. Why?
Check the drivers. It’s maybe due to the outdated drivers. Open “Device Manager” and check the drivers of all devices here. If any driver appears with a yellow triangle, update it.
Q: When I start the installation, there appears a message, “0xC1900101 – 0x2000c” on the screen and the Windows installation stops. Please help.
This message appears when you don’t have enough storage space in a particular disk drive. It requires a minimum of 16GB storage capacity. But the recommended storage space is 20GB.
The next LTSC release, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 is available for Download today!
In keeping with the previous Long-Term Servicing Channel releases, this release will have the same features as the Windows 10 Semi-Annual Channel release made available at the same time – with the usual exceptions (including apps that are often updated with additional functionality, including the in-box apps, Microsoft Edge, and Cortana).
This new release will also add support for the latest generations of processors, per the standard silicon support policy. This release of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC will be released under our fixed lifecycle policy with a term of 5 years of mainstream support and 5 years of extended support.
- New Start, Taskbar, Action Center, Task View, Search and Setting UI updated to Microsoft’s Fluent Design.
- Dark Theme support for File Explorer
- Snip & Sketch feature (partially working)
- Timeline feature support in Task View (Win + Tab)
- New “Ultimate Performance” introduced in Power Plan setting
- Clipboard History feature by pressing Win + V
- Emoji Panel (Win + .)
- Windows Subsystem Support (Not tested yet!)
- More… Read This
Update: Download link is now updated. Please report if it’s broken again.
Update: New links are now based from Mirosoft Re-released Windows 10 1809
Update 2: Link are now updated to RE-release + Feb. 12, 2019 Cumulative Update KB4487044. This is the latest February 2019 refresh iso (OS Build: 17763.316)
64-bit ISO: en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_5795bb03.iso SHA256: B570DDFDC4672F4629A95316563DF923BD834AEC657DE5D4CA7C7EF9B58DF2B1SHA1: 615A77ECD40E82D5D69DC9DA5C6A6E1265F88E28
32-bit ISO: en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x86_dvd_892869c9.isoSHA256: 9D7016AD77E8E95F57A4CB068C01C282A5C6468301BC2C01FB194E23F3D57DEESHA1: 88AF607F1E752761577D21F2B7AA98692809BF66
Windows 10 Enterprise Direct Download
Download link:Download link is updated!
Windows 10 Ltsc Download Iso
For activation please use KMS_VL_ALL_AIO by abbodi1406
Windows 10 Enterprise Ltsc Iso 2020
How to check?:-See here.