- Xcom 2 Mods Xbox
- Xcom 2 Enable Mods
- Xcom 2 Mod Manager
As you probably know, XCOM 2 players will be able to use mods from the moment they install the game. Long War Studios has partnered with Firaxis Games and 2K, and created three unique mods for XCOM 2, all available for free at launch.There will be user created mods as well, and all of them can be downloaded and installed through Steam Workshop. In the guide below we’ll show you where to find all mods and how to use them.
- Sep 02, 2017 Once you save your game with this mod enabled, it will no longer be possible to load the save without it. If you wish to install this mod manually, rather than using NMM, add the folder in the zip file to XCOM 2XComGameMods. If you're missing the Mods folder, make one in the XComGame folder.
- Event and I'm happy to see so many mod authors have been sharing their content. In Week 3 (20th - 26th April) we had 259 entries from 230 authors across 48 games. Overall we saw 1301 mods shared in total, which is the highest since we started this event.
- I go onto XCOM 2 WoC and I go to mods and make sure all my mods are checked and they still won't load. Anyone else having this problem? Showing 1-8 of 8 comments. May 21 @ 12:56pm Yes, I have the same issue. Haven't figure out any solution so far. May 21 @ 12:58pm.
How to install mods in XCOM 2
When you install XCOM 2 and start the launcher you can click on the Workshop button, located just below the Play button. This action will open Steam page XCOM 2 Workshop, where you can find and browse all available mods for XCOM 2. When you find an interesting mod, click on it. A new window with more details about selected mod will pop up. In the bottom right corner you can click on the Subscribe button, and the mod will be added to your Subscriptions. In order to download the mod you need to relaunch the game from your Steam account. In your launcher, you’ll see the list of all downloaded mods, but before you click on the Play button, you have to select the mods to activate them.
XCOM 2 Mods available at launch
Dec 10, 2015 Xcom 2 has a debug (or cheat) console. Slime rancher free. Activate it with the launch option:-allowConsole and bring it up in-game with the or the ^ key (depending on your keyboard layout). Then you can use all the funky console commands. For a more complete list of commands for XCom 2/Long War 2, click here. UI mods aren't working after restarting the game! Mar 15, 2016 Extract the zip file contents (everything contained in a FairRNGMod folder) to your XCOM 2 mod folder (XCOM 2XComGameMods). Then enable the FairRNGMod from the launcher. In the Mod's config folder (XCOM 2XComGameModsFairRNGConfig) there is an XComFairRNGMod.ini file where some configuration options can be changed.
- SMG Pack Mod – This mod adds three new Submachine Gun-type weapons, one for each of XCOM 2’s three weapon tiers: conventional, magnetic and beam.
- Muton Centurion Alien Pack Mod – This mod adds a new alien unit to XCOM 2: the Muton Centurion. This Muton leader is stronger than the base Muton and has the ability to grant bonuses to other alien units.
- Leader Pack Mod – This mod adds a special “Leader” upgrade path for XCOM soldiers. Leaders, which may be unlocked via an upgrade to the Guerilla Tactics School, draw from a pool of ten new abilities. Each Leader may learn up to five of these skills. Only one Leader may be taken on a mission at a time.
- Free Camera Rotation – Enables free camera rotation while holding down Q and E keys. Pressing Q or E once or using corresponding UI icons will rotate camera by 45 degrees.